DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) Empty I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 7:10 am

Thana sat quietly in the corner of Lucas's office. She remained in the shadows and waited for Lucas to come in. When he did she spoke, " It's me." Thana said softly, and winced as he made sound. " Don't... Don't turn on the light." Thana told him, she was beaten up, and didn't want him to see . Not when she had done it to herself, even if not directly.

" I'm sorry about smashing the car, and breaking in and wrecking your office ." Thana told him sincerely , and genuinley meant it. She didn't have a hood on, she wasn't even armed let alone ShadowShade. She was in a singlet and in pants. She was bruised and bloody all over, and didn't want him to see it. The dimness was stopping her pain, as light hurt her. " I just want to talk." Thana told him.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) Empty Re: I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 13, 2015 7:32 am

Lucas walked in as he heard a voice. It was Thana. His eyes narrowing as he did he did not listen to her so he turned on the light. And saw her face. He shrugged his shoulders. As he felt guilty. He shook his head."This is exactly the type of mess, Why I didn't want you to get involved. This is exactly why you should go to school. This is exactly why you should have never dropped out." he told her. His eyes narrowing as he saw her and he made his way towards the chair.

"So tell me, Thana. Why exactly did you come here? I want to know. Because if it's pity you asking. You won't get that from me. Honestly, you should be in this kind of mess. It's really annoying that you are. It's a shame that it's gotten this far. It's very very annoying." He told her honestly. He shook his head.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 7:44 am

Thana winced as he turned on the lights , and whimpered quietly . " Please don't chastise me ." Thana said, " And this ... Wasn't from what you think it was . I... I got... Nevermind." Thana told him, " I'm not here to fight or to argue or to want your pity" she explained , and pointed to her face.

" I got this because I told the 4.210 I'm leaving the gang. This was the price ." Thana told him, she had gotten a beatin to leave her street gang. " I .. I want your help."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 am

Lucas shook his head. What a fool she was. He would look at her and sigh."Well if you came here. I suggest you start talking. " He informed her slowly. As he did he would shake his head. She had gotten into this mess. Not him. So it was her fault. If she came to talk she better speak. His eyes narrowing as he did this and he shook his head..

He looked at her and spoke."So you got beat up because you left the gang. I see. So, good for you. Well done." he clapped. If Lucas can get any more dickish then he is right now. "I am here for help. So what is it that you need Thana?" He asked her in a wondrous tone. he wanted to know what she wanted in terms of help.

Lucas was willing to help her. If it meant her not getting hurt.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 13, 2015 8:38 am

Thana looked at Lucas , her eye already swelling she could feel it. Holy fuck he was a dick sometimes , and she looked at him like what the actual fuck. " You know I'm not good talking ... Normally ." Thana said, as a start. She had to find a way to talk, to explain.

" I'm not as reckless as you think I am . And don't ever think I want pity or someone there because I don't and no one has ever been. The only people I trust other then myself is Yav and his twin ." Thana explained, but looked at Lucas. " I ... I want to go back to school. I want to get off the streets, but .. I need to make sure I'm no longer associated with my fathers name, I am not, and never will be associated with drugs . I will stop the hunting, and give you the list of men you want. And stop being a hooligan ." Thana said to him. That was her offer, he signed a piece of paper she would return to schooling.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 13, 2015 9:05 am

Lucas shook his head and simply sighed. What a pity. This Thana was was. She told him she was not reckless yet she got into this mess herself."You're an awful terrible lair, I hope you are aware of this. I hope you aware that you are very stubborn and you are very reckless. Not to mention I can give two snaps about Yavvie and some twin I do not know the name of. You are way over your head. Thana. I am talking to you not as a Police Officer, or Leader of an Entire Team of the SWAT, nor as a Member of that team. In fact I am speaking because I care." he said calmly. It was true no matter if he was a dick sometimes or not. Lucas cared.

His eyes narrowing as he did this. Shame, such a thing happened."I don't care for Yavvie, or ever will. His weak, annoying, his a child. Much like yourself. And as much as you want to denial it. You act very childish. You are far to young to do this sort of stuff. Your biggest flaw is your stubbornness to listen to logic and reason. That is what will get you killed you. You have people that care for you and want to help you. Much like myself. And what do you." he stood up and slammed his fist on the table."You give them the finger and do whatever you wish. Youth is wasted on the young. And trust me, You do not want me. To go on my rant." he said. He turned around and looked at the wall.

"Why should I help? Why should I help someone who isn';t willing to help herself? what makes me think you won't stop what you doing? After you give me your word and list? You got to be bloody joking right?" he said coldly. Lucas was being a dick right now. But he had a fair point at the current moment.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 1:02 am

Thana said nothing as Lucas spoke, another sign she was serious. Normally she would of bitten back, said something. But this time she was quiet, and took his ranting. Saying only. "You seem to be doing a pretty good job of it.'' Before shutting up again until he had finished.

Thana looked at Lucas seriously, "You say that because I have a heart condition. You think I am too young to be on the streets, I understand this, however you need to realise I have been raised on the streets I didn't choose to live as a street kid it happened." Thana explained, "I know you don't believe me Lucas, I understand that." She said, ignoring the fact he was being a total dick and c*nt. "I don't know what I can say to prove it to you, but I want my actions to speak louder then my words. If I lie to you and don't stop then arrest me, not Arrow. Arrest me and put me on trail for what I have done, I won't protest and I will hand myself over and plead guilty. This I swear." Thana said, she was going to straighten out. Properly.

She looked at him and continued to speak. "I didn't know that then...That I had people that wanted to help me...I've never had that before, every time when people have offered help I have been hurt because of it. " Thana said quietly.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Thu May 14, 2015 7:29 am

Lucas looked at her. His eyes finally upon her."You know you should not be so silly. You know I am trying to do best for you. And what do you do exactly. You bite the bloody dust." Lucas shook his head seemingly being very pissed at her. His eyes narrowed as she spoke. He could not believe that she wanted to change her life around this quickly. What exactly changed. Lucas didn't really know. But one thing is for certain people didn't simply change things around out of the blue. Guess Lucas will have to giver her the beneficent of the doubt.

He looked at her."Fine I will grant you this. But I want you to obey my requests. You will not get into trouble, you will not look for trouble, you will not fight for Oliver, and you may help him. But not in combat, you may train with him, but you will not fight others. My main certain is your heart problem. Don't deny, I saw it when you were doing pull ups. You stopped and got on your knees. Because of the heart problem. If you were to show this weakness in this during a real fight. A Enemy would exploit it and kill you." he told her. He shook his head."You will report to me every so often. So I can check on you. You study hard." He told her.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 8:05 am

Thana looked at him and shook her head, "You know I cant not fight if he asks me to..But I will only do it when he asks me to. No more going out on my own. Okay?" She said, everything she agreed to, but that. That needed a middle ground.

She looked at him with a questioning look in her eyes, "Don't you think I know that?" She said quietly, "I will agree to everything else, but I have to be able to fight, only in two cases. One when and if he asks me to, and two, in self defence. This city is dangerous, but I wont go looking for trouble I swear. " Thana said to him, that was the deal .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Thu May 14, 2015 8:31 am

Lucas shook his head and sighed. It was better then nothing. He simply shook his head and sighed again."Fair enough we have a deal then, now. I'll do the paper work. is that all, Thana?" he asked her. His eyes narrowing as he asked her. He would shake his head and simply sigh as he did. This was better then nothing at least he was able to found a common ground now. At least she won't go looking for trouble. So that seemed fair to him. Enough to convince him with the deal.

Lucas gave her a smile and simply shook his head."Well then I guess that will be all unless you have any other questions?" Lucas asked, Thana. Wondering if she had any other questions in mind.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Thana looked at Lucas and nodded, "We have a deal." She said, but continued to sit on the chair. It was good that they at least had middle ground now, "I'll drop the paperwork off tomorrow okay?" Thana told him and picked up her bag.

As his office was still trashed from her handiwork she pulled out a card and handed it to him. "Here's ten grand to cover the damage I did. Use whoever you want and put it on my account." Thana instructed, she always paid her dues and nodded her head as he asked if she had any questions. "Umm can I have a ride to the Queen Mansion?" Thana asked, and pointed to her face. "Casey would flip if she saw me..I think I'll take Olivers anger over hers. "
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Mon May 18, 2015 3:53 am

Lucas eyed her slowly as he did he would then shake his head slowly. As he would then sigh simply."I won't be taken any form of cash. It's as simple as that. You don't understand do you?" He shook his head slowly. She simply did not under. What drive and fire he had. To sharp and shape this young woman into a better woman.

His eyes narrowed and he nodded."Fine, I'll take you only if take your card back." He told her, sliding it back."Come on, I'm taken you to Oliver." he told her.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 18, 2015 5:52 pm

Thana looked at Lucas and shook her head, "No. I did wrong, I smashed your office up and I am going to pay for it. If you had dobbed me in that would of been the bail money, as you didn't you can use it for other things in your department okay?" She said, "And its not cash its a credit card with ten grand on it. Take it as a donation."

Thana shrugged, as he spoke. "Looks like I'm walking then because I am not taking it back. "
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 19, 2015 5:46 am

He looked at her and simply shook he's head she thought this was some kind of joke given him money right? Sure she smashed the office or whatever so what if she did? She didn't have to pay. Sure he could hold this against her what she did however, it'll let it slide. He took the card. "Follow me." he told her as he exited the door and headed for he's car. Lucas needed to start people more often. But trust wasn't easy.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 20, 2015 3:14 am

Thana wasn't joking about giving him the money, she had done wrong and was paying for it. There was something about Lucas, something different to the others she just couldn't pick it.

She didn't know what else to do so followed like she was told to and hopped in the front passenger side of his car. Not saying much more, she knew Oliver was going to murder her and was preparing herself for his anger amongst other things.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 20, 2015 4:09 am

Once they were inside Lucas started the car and he would shake he's head."So um, why Oliver's?" He asked her calmly. Wondering why Oliver's of all places. How were the two of them connected anyway? Wondered in the most curiously fashion as he's thoughts connected him with the world. And he begun to think to himself about all that had happened in he's past life and why it happened? But who cared right? He's life was long and a painful. He begun to drive off once the car has been heated. "Thana, are you sue you want to go to Oliver's?" He questioned her very calmly.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 am

Thana shrugged, "He is banging my God-Mother and I have all but moved in with him." Thana answered bluntly, not saying much more then that.

"You saw how Casey flipped when Oliver was in hospital.......Do you really think she would be any different with this?" Thana asked him, pointing to her face. "I'll take my boss and I guess new step father thingy over her."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 am

He shook he's head and sighed as they stopped at a red light. He looked at her."Well that's awfully terrible don't you think, Thana? You still shouldn't get angry over that. Letting your emotions take over. It's as if you have some sign of jealous in those eyes." He gave her a warm, smile. And when the drive on. He was having an interesting conversation with Thana he was enjoying it.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed May 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Thana stared forward, but a small hint of a smile showed. " No not really, I'm not jealous at all." She said, before finishing what she was saying. "Casey isn't my type."

Having almost no problem being openly bisexual, Thana choose to speak about it now it seemed the perfect time. "Lights will change in 4 seconds, 2 1." Thana said, and exactly when she said it the lights changed to green. "Take a left here, there's a twenty minute delay up ahead." She told him, not even knowing how she knew it but she did.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Thu May 21, 2015 11:58 am

Lucas shook he's head."Wasn't talking about Casey, Thana." he told her. He was talking about Oliver. He shook he's head and sighed."I know how to get to Oliver's place. Thana." he said taken a left. As he looked her way."I know where he lives. Thana." He said towards her as he simply decided to shake he's head simply.

He's eyes looking at her. As he noticed what she said."Twenty Minute delay?" He raised in eye brow. He then looked and stopped the car."How did you know this?" he questioned her. Was Thana Clairvoyant or something of that nature? Or was she something else. Lucas begun to slowly wonder to himself.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Thana looked over at Lucas like she had been in a trance, "What?" She asked him, and looked at him as he stopped the car. "Why did you stop the car?"

Not sure what was wrong Thana looked at him, pure confusion on her face. Had she said something wrong? She didn't know, she just knew there was a traffic delay up ahead. "I don't know what you mean."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Fri May 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Lucas looked at her. As he raised an eye brow."You do not know?" He asked more curiously. "How did you know there was gonna be a delay?" he asked her taken a more serious tone. He wanted to know. How she was capable of such a fit. Shaking he's head. He was curious about her new found ability. If it even was an ability."How were you capable of guessing of the event? Do you have some form of powers, that you haven't told Oliver and the rest of the team?" he asked her. Was she hiding these powers and trying to mask them with being lost? Lucas wanted to know this. So he was wondering.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Thana looked at Lucas and shrugged and shook her head , " I-I don't know ... I've always been able to sense things ... Usually in the past though, like off objects and now you are going to think I am crazy." Thana said, and shut up after that.

She didn't remember having gifts , as in sometimes strange things happened but they were .. Well she thought they were normal .... Apparently not.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Fri May 22, 2015 8:12 pm

Lucas looked at her and raised he's left eye brow. So She always was able to sense things."You did?" Lucas Questioned. How odd. "I don't think you are crazy. I don't think you are. Though I am interested in learning what else you are capable of doing with such abilities. For I want to know a Weakness, if these said powers get to powerful for your own good." he told her honestly. He wanted to be there to protect the people of good. So If Thana's powers got to a very strong level, whatever she had, Lucas wanted to protect her from it.

He decided to move the car. Forward to Oliver's Mansion.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 3:24 am

Thana remained clammed up, and refused to speak about her so called gifts . " It was a lucky guess Lucas nothing more . That highway is horrible." She said, " And I don't have gifts , so there's nothing to worry about ."

Thana refused to speak further on whatever it was Lucas thought she had, and clammed up and put headphones in her ears. Wiping her bloodied face, she had a cut lip and would have a black eye in the morning but she didn't care. She waited to arrive at Ollies.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next