DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui)

2 posters

Go down

Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) Empty Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui)

Post by Robert Moonlight Fri May 15, 2015 11:02 am

Robert had been swimming in the ocean, wearing a tight body suit. He was making his way towards the surface. It was clearly night time. He did to taste the surface again. To Taste it. Being it Night time, and in America, it would be hot out. So he would Risk coming out at night near the beach. It would give him more time to be on land. Plus if he did run out of time. He had Three bottle of water on his utility belt to refresh that time. If he so needed to be. Reemerging from the water he made his way out into the sandy beach and looked into the sky."Sure is beautiful." He said towards himself. At the peace and quiet.
Robert Moonlight
Robert Moonlight
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui) Empty Re: Ocean vs the Beach Vs Men(Gi Qui)

Post by Gi Qui Sun May 17, 2015 11:34 am

Qui walked aimlessly until he had ended up on a beautiful beach. Bare foot he danced around as a boombox played music further up on the beach. Faintly as the young mime was practicing his performance. He moved back to where he was standing three and a half feet from where the boombox faintly played. his hands held before him as if holding a panflute as he silently mimed moving the instrument before him. Blowing as if blowing into panflute as when the song stopped playing you could still hear the music seemingly coming from some invisible instrument. Then the cd started up with the accompanying instruments. So the phantom panflute rang out loudly and beautifully. Qui moving and dancing as he played like he held one. It sounded like he did. The boombox aided his music.

Last edited by Gi Qui on Sun May 17, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gi Qui
Gi Qui
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Moonlight Sun May 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Robert heard a voice and it attracted him to that sound. As he made his way towards the sound. He scanned the area it sure was nice to hear such an amazing sound that lured him into the madness of the world. He noticed a boy play something."Surfaceres?" he questioned. Who knew land people held such a nice culture for music playing it was amazing to hear those kinds of music. His eyes pumped with excitement as he sneered in and leered the boy. Not in a sexual way but in a way of interest. More like towards the music and the boy's gift for it. He stood there and stared blankly just watching."You have some amazing talent. Surfacer." he said in a calm tone.
Robert Moonlight
Robert Moonlight
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui Sun May 17, 2015 12:47 pm

The song before the other male changed turned to one that was called the ocean is calling. Playing it on the invisible pan flute. His concentration fully lost in the music. His bare feet standing on the edge of where the tides lightly rolled in and out. The music echoing out over the oceans surface. he played it as he moved and swayed to the in and out of the frothy foam of the tides that kissed upon the sands of the beach. The boombox playing any instruments not covered by the pan flute. Before he could go onto yet another song he was interrupted.

His ability lost as he jumped and fell onto his butt in the wet sand. Flushing as the boombox very faintly rang out but the musical instrument was gone. "H-huh? Sur...fa...cer?" He echoed in a confused and questioning tone sounding out the foreign english word slowly as English wasn't his first language..
Gi Qui
Gi Qui
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Moonlight Sun May 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Robert looked at him as the boy fell."Lost your balance surfacer?" he said that word again. His eyes narrowed and he made his way towards his side as he stood and looked at the ocean. He pointed at the Ocean and pointed to the water."My people." he pointed to the boy."You Surfacer." He smiled and shook his head."It's what we call you people who are land dwellers. Can you play that song again? It's been a long time since I've heard such a rich song. Who new the Surfacers had an amazing music culture. " he informed the boy.

If the boy looked at his waist, he would find that Robert had bottle of water near him. It was no surprise. As he looked at the boys questioning the words."Don't take it personal, Surfacer. Not many people know of my people that are land dwellers. " he told him slowly. He was free to share this information. Since the kid was not very harmful nor a threat at the more. Nor would the police believe him if he went there. Plus he was just a kid.

"I am a Atlantean." he told him.
Robert Moonlight
Robert Moonlight
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui Thu May 21, 2015 2:18 am

Qui blushed and nodded his head. Why was the guy from the water making fun of him? He was used to land people making fun of him. "Uh huh...sure. I love the ocean too so ple...ase...stop call me that." He said in broken English. "My name is Qui. Not from here" He said seriously. Taking the pan flute hanging around his neck and played the song again. He stared at the other as he spoke. Finishing the song he blinked a bit.

He sighed a bit. "Not all not know. Do not lump all in same boat." He said with a frown. Feeling quite insulted. Much the way foreigners often got upset with americans he was getting upset with the water dweller as he was being quite presumptious and insulting. THough he soon smiled. Seeing the other didn't seem to be meaning it hostilely or evilly. "Qui for....gi...ve....let be fr...ie...nd." He said sounding out the english words.

He tilted his head a bit. "Qui is qui I think Korean. Not sure." he said honestly. He stood up and gave a traditional Korean bow. "Water kami. I get now. You water kami. Spirit of water. I get." He said in broken english.
Gi Qui
Gi Qui
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Moonlight Thu May 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Robert looked at him and shook he's head."I do not know what to call you. Other then what have been taught Surfacer."He told him quite honestly. It was odd that he wanted him to stop calling him that. Without given much Consideration to him. It was simply odd that This Qui guy would think he was the only person that Robert called a Surfacer. Because he wasn't the first. He eyes narrowing as he did and he simply nodded in approval."Thank you for forgiving me." he told him calmly. Robert looked at him oddly as he was called like some form of Water Kami? Now Robert felt insulted as Robert had no idea what exactly did this Qui guy even mean by that.

Shaking he's head he would simply sigh." What is a Water Kami?" Robert questioned the boy slightly. He wasn't sure how to honestly take it. But he sure was very insulted by it. He's eyes narrowing as he listened to the boy."Tell me, Surfacer. What is it like in this world? In terms of people doing odd an amazing things in life? Or is the surfacers world the same as the Atlantean life? Full of politics." he asked him.
Robert Moonlight
Robert Moonlight
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gi Qui Sat May 23, 2015 11:07 pm

Qui looked at him a bit. "You should call people their name. People feel insult to being talk to as if they item to own." He said in broken english trying to explain. Looking close to crying now as the other looked upset. He flailed his arms and started speaking in rapid korean that jumped into german then into an alien tongue he didn't know he knew before ending in korean again. Silence hit a moment later.

He whimpered a bit. "Call me by my name. I tell you it. It is Qui. I did say the way you talk to me is rude." he said softly. Looking at him. "Qui assume it same. Me not know." he said in broken english.

Looking at Robert. "Spirit of Atlantis. City of gods. Leave qui be if you want be mean. Not want wrath of high spirits or poseidon or calypso or neptune. Qui want make friends not make enemy. You mad at me but me not know much english." He had tears in his eyes. "Water spirits and spirits of high powers are value people. I say good thing to you and you get angry."
Gi Qui
Gi Qui
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Moonlight Sun May 24, 2015 7:31 am

Robert looked at him. He blinked. What? What was he talking about. He was calling Qui by his name. He didn't feel obligated to call him his name. At the moment. So at the moment he was a simple surfacer. "I am calling you from what I've been taught. I shouldn't have come to the surface at all. It seems I have made a terrible mistake." Robert said as he took a deep sigh. It seemed, Robert did make a simple mistake in coming into land. Shame really to be quite honest. Here he thought it would good thing to come to the land. Sadly he was mistaken.

He shook his head. "I see now. I guess we better be going now. In which I mean we will part ways? Seeing as we have come in terms of differences. It was fun meeting you Surfacer." He said with that being said, he turned around and made his way towards the water. With a Final wave, he simply leaped into the water and swam off to the City. He wasn't going spend the entire evening trying to come into some form of terms of a Land Dweller. So with that being said he would head home.

(Exit, Thread end.)
Robert Moonlight
Robert Moonlight
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum