DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana)

2 posters

Go down

Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) Empty Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana)

Post by Unixoa Sat May 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Everything starts with a touch....

Such a famous line from stories. Such an odd thing to include. Everything starts with hello or a simple touch. Who would have guessed that for once this would end up being true. A single touch ended in her getting hit by some weird ass high powered taser. As well as something impacted her head hard. She should have paid attention but she'd been disoriented from her crashlanded on the city outskirts. The green lantern ring on her right hands ring finger glowing brighter and dimmer. She'd been out cold. Her touched from disorientedness had decimated most of her crashed ships remains.

Sitting up she looked around. "Ugh...my head hurts." She stood up and stared at her hands. "Where are my gloves? Where are my things?" She muttered. Putting a forcefield up over her flesh giving herself a strange glow close to her skin. She went to the field and lowered the field around her right hand. Focusing she disintigrated the wall by the door to her cell. When the smoke cleared there was a person sized hole. The alarms started going off along with any security survelliance. Making her way out.

She touched her green lantern ring. "Can anyone hear me? I need help. I have landed on Earth. Apparently I was captured by possible enemy forces. Location: Star Labs. " She spoke into the ring and hoped someone could hear. Or that another green lantern corps member was on this planet. She ducked into an empty hallway as guards ran by. Running as she tried to find her way out of here. These forced seemed hostile. Focusing on the ring. "No. Should wait. If it becomes necessary I'll change to male form." She said in alien dialect to herself.
Unixoa
Unixoa
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana) Empty Re: Can Anyone Hear Me? (Open/Thana)

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Thana had been in Starling city when her beeper went off, holy cow that wasn't good. That beeper was only for one thing . Green Lanterns.. Though she had never actually met any they had contacted her and asked her to be a safe point if any ever came to her area. To which she had agreed to.

Following the beeper Thana found herself in STAR labs, oh hell she as going to get into trouble for this but she went in and looked at the girl that was there and looked at her ring . " Green Lantern bearer you need to come with me ." She said to the girl, " I am designated safe zone 007 ." Thana told her and flashed a small comm she had been given as literally a kid. " Come with me . I will not hurt you ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Unixoa Sat May 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Unixoa ran from the soldiers. Turning a corner as the alien lantern encountered more seemingly hostiles. Dancing around and avoided shots. She ducked through an elevator. When it opened up she exited and was on the ground floor. "Update: Definite hostiles. Request assistance." She said through the come link. Pressing into the shadows and held her breath as more hostiles ran past. They rounded a corner and the sounded faded out. She had just walked out of the shadows when someone spoke.

Turning around she faced the young woman. Teenager at best if she remembered her earthling descriptions properly. This earthling looks and sounds like an angel. Compared to everyone else here I almost feel like I met an angel. The alien thought to themselves. She looked at the small come and raised her hand. Fisting it so when she rested it on her chest the ring was in plain view. "Green Lantern Corps Member : Unixoa Morticia Veblanc. A pleasure to meet you in person." She moved and stood close.

Looking over her shoulder. "Lead the way safe zone 007." She said. Hearing noises coming this way. "We should hurry." The forcefield over her form was fully in place and was about an inch off her skin like an aura everyone could see yet it shrank closer but gave her the odd glow until it dimmed but was still there.
Unixoa
Unixoa
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 9:39 pm

Thana looked at the girls ring and nodded, "Go on ahead." Thana told them then turned to face the soldiers. "STOP." She said to them, and they looked at her. "My name is Thana Semele, you have heard of me as a friend of Barry. Now the girl is with me." She said, and caught up with the girl and walked out as the shooting stopped.

"Come with Unixoa Morticia Veblanc." Thana said to her, "007." Though the other girl wouldn't realise it Thana had so so much fun saying that. Her favourite bond name was also coincidentally her number. "My transport is here." Thana explained, and pointed to her car. "Get in,"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Unixoa Sat May 23, 2015 9:47 pm

Unixoa looked at her as she moved ahead of her and turned around to face the people with Thana. She couldn't in good conscience just exit and pray Thana was alright. Looking at her as she spoke. Her ring was the only thing of hers she had. Nothing else was important but this also wasn't removable without her losing her earthling appearance. Not to mention she'd have to and touching her could be fatal. She memorized the name.

She looked at her. "Just Unixoa. A pleasure to meet you 007 Angel." She said wtih a smile. Fronwing a bit as she looked at her car. "I can't head straight to the safe zone 007 angel. I need to make sure the wreckage of the ship is indeed beyond repair." She said firmly. Staring at the earthling vehicle strangely. "Do what now?" She repeated once Thana was beside her.
Unixoa
Unixoa
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Thana looked at the woman and nodded. "Okay Unoxoa, I have already located the wreckage of your ship it is being delivered to the safe zone." Thana told her, "It isn't much more then pebbles and dust now."

She looked at the girl and opened the car and pointed to the seat, "Sit. Just like your ship." Thana said to her and got in on her side.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Unixoa Sat May 23, 2015 10:01 pm

(Thana I don't want to leave Central City itself just yet. I'm wanting to meet with central city people too. Like The Flash so try to keep them within the city limits)

Unixoa looked at her and nodded her head. "I need to get something to eat. I appreciate your assistance in getting out of STAR Labs. They must have thought I was a danger. Not that I blame them." She admitted thoughtfully. Taking time to place a thicker forcefield around her before she sat down on the seat. Looking at her a bit. "Thank you." She said as she looked at Thana. "I need to obtain food substance. I apologize for needing your assistance 007." She said a bit sheepishly before her emotions were once more in check.
Unixoa
Unixoa
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 10:28 pm

(Okay)

Thana looked at the girl and nodded, "It's okay you are safe now, though I am not from this city itself its in my jurisdiction so we can be here." Thana answered, "I will deal with the people of STAR labs. What would you like to eat? We humans from what I have been told do not have the same food as you, so I will need some information."

Thana drove to the nearest food court, surely there would be something that the girl could eat. "There is no apology needed, I am glad I could finally be of help rather then just of technical use." Thana told her, "We have arrived at a place of great food sustenance. Pick something you think you can eat."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Unixoa Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm

Unixoa looked at Thana as she spoke. She nodded her head as she stored all information obtained in their mind. She smiled more as she heard her. "Thank you. I appreciate all assistance you can give me. You are oddly angelic. Most earthlings from what I have heard and seen, even at times the Earths Green Lantern seem to be..." She searched for the word "...abrasive and loud? You seem quite calm natured and civil." She said with a light laugh. Falling silent a moment and tried to think.

She frowned a moment later. "you are right. Earthlings do not have the same food as extraterristrial races. In most cases it is similiar though not quite the same." She said. She hadn't thought of that. It had been centuries since she was last on earth. Listening to her as they arrived. "I am afraid I am unsure of what I am able to eat or not. I assume earth food is still fairly similiar to other planets at least in some ways. Perhaps you could recommend me to food that you eat? I do not believe I could eat some of the greasy foods Earth's Green Lantern has mentioned in Green Lantern Corps meetings." She said with a smile.
Unixoa
Unixoa
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down