DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
What a Lovely Day (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

What a Lovely Day (Open)

2 posters

Go down

What a Lovely Day (Open) Empty What a Lovely Day (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:09 am

Aldora decided to go and check out one of the other planets on a different universe altogether. What she didn't know was that her former father and brother frequented this planet. Though she really didn't care. Finding a nice little park she decided to walk around it. Her loose long grey dress with one shoulder strap flowed behind her as she walked the park and felt the sun on her pure white skin.

Finding a lovely gazebo with a table under it she decided to sit down at it. Hearing the birds and many other things as she sat there. Aldora decided that she liked this planet and she wanted it to be part of her kingdom however she was sure that she would never get it. As she knew that if she found this planet others probably found it and may of already claimed it as their own.

Back to top Go down

What a Lovely Day (Open) Empty Re: What a Lovely Day (Open)

Post by Selina Kyle Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 am

Selina was out catting around something that Catwoman was very known for, it was a gorgeous day and she was tired of being stuck in Wayne Manor. Of course Bruce never held her there against her will or anything, it was just preferred if she stayed on the down low and stayed out of trouble another thing she was known for. She was wearing her normal attire, her dark hoodie with her goggles placed on the top of her head. It was something she had grown accustom too, it was a part of her costume the goggles. A matching pair of charcoal grey skinny jeans that had some claw marks ran through them fit her curves nearly perfectly.

She had the day to herself and decided to dash to Metropolis, the city almost as busy as Gotham. She wasn't as familiar with Metropolis as she was with Gotham but she had plenty of excursions in Metropolis so she was just fine. A cat's senses would get her through anything, if she had learned anything about herself it was that. Her bull whip was rolled up and secured on her tailbone, close enough for easy access just in case. Selina was dashing through the trees when a strange exotic scent filled her nostrils. It was foreign for sure, it wasn't until she got closer that she determined it was even alien.

With a loud thump she jumped down on top of the gazebo and flipped herself under it landing in front of the strange creature. With a sarcastic raise of the eyebrow she chuckled to herself before saying in her own dark ways. "I do hope your not planning on causing any trouble, that is after all usually my job." Selina took a couple steps to the sides, her knee length chucks being as silent as death itself. "If not then I apologize, my way has always been to be on guard and never let any surprises sneak through the cracks." Her dark hair falling just below her eyebrows, with a quick swat placing it back to where she kept it.
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Krisana Bloodrose Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Lily looked around and whimpered. She got lost from mommy when she wandered off to look in the candy store. She whimpered as she tried to find her. "Mommy? Mommy where are you?" She called out in her cute little girls voice. Tears starting to rim her eyes as she hugged her dolly to her. It was several hours of wandering around aimlessly, ending up at the park, before she was really crying and holding the dolly by one arm was rubbing her small fists. "Mommy...where is my mommy..." she cried out. She couldn't find daddy but mommy wasn't anywhere.
Lily Krisana Bloodrose
Lily Krisana Bloodrose
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:13 am

Aldora stood up from her bench when someone approached. Her ice blue eyes stared over her. She couldn't help it she seemed to threaten her though she probably didn't realize it. "For your information I am just out to enjoy the night." She said rather bluntly her dress blew around her from the wind. She was loving this place and the fact that her father well her father who disowned her wasn't there. It made it even better.

Then she heard something that broke her heart. A child looking for her mother. She went over to the child and knelt in front of her. "Come on let's go find your mother. Where was the last place you saw her?" She said sweetly and wiped an tear off of the girl's cheek with her finger gently. Children always had a weak spot in her heart. She wanted her own child back but her so called father who raped her and made her pregnant disowned her and kept her child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down