DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) Empty The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

Post by Thana Semele Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:48 pm

Thana sat perched up on her spot on the rafters, once again watching the smuggle below. Tonight she wasn't going to stop them, as tomorrow the big shipment came in and she was going to stop it. Tonight she would only cross another name off her list.

" Funny . How seldom people look up." Thana thought to herself and quietly slipped down from her perch , almost two stories up and came behind the man she was hunting. For her though he knew she was coming , she had told him. So when he heard her behind him he turned and shot with his gun, only just missing her shoulder . Thana smiled under her hood and drew out two knives, before running at him. He might of had a gun but at short distance he wouldn't get a shot in, whereas with her knife Thana did. Throwing one and hearing a solid thunk, and quickly followed it up with pinning him to the ground. This wasn't a fight tonight it was a slaughter . No one heard her, no one heard him. Or his begs for mercy before Thana pressed several pressure points , waiting for a few minutes before he started convulsing and then finally slit his throat. Making sure no hair or specimen or anything was left behind she left. Another name crossed off her list.

Later that night Thana stood at the basement and mirror in her small warehouse . She trained here, lived here, escaped to here when things got too much. She unwrapped her shoulder bandage, wearing now only a singlet and a pair of shorts, the bandage covering her right shoulder . She looked as she unwrapped it, the arrow hole still healing. She cursed quietly to herself and took the red hot knife, and placed it against her skin, sealing it again. No hospital necessary, she knew how to look after a scar. Washing her face she took some deep breaths and two of her medication before going to the bed. Her bag of things underneath it and a knife under her pillow she lay there, and dozed off, her shoulder still stinging, but not unbearably .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) Empty Re: The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis )

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Sithis had been walking wearing he's black jeans, black boxers, black boots, black socks, black shirt, black jacket, He had a long silver blade that was hidden in he's boot by he's jeans. He walked around the streets enjoying the view. It was quiet. Till he noticed a woman leap from the roof onto a man. Quickly taken cover as he observed what was transpiring. Once she left, Sithis followed her like a Hawk does he's prey. Hiding in the shadows. Making her feel all safe without a clue of being trailed.

Sithis stopped till she lead him to a warehouse. Guess it was hers. He would then visit her. Once she was on her bed. Coming out of the shadows he spoke."Your Technique was weak. And I feel ashamed from what I saw. If your going to kill do it correctly." He lectured the woman. He shook he's head."You you should have slit he's throat the moment you got on him. Slit the bloody bugger off you." Sithis chuckled. Calmly. Smiling at her."Ah, I see you've also been wounded." He smiled. He walked back and forth inside the Warehouse as he finally decided to lean on something.

Smiling at Thana again. Sithis decided to finally speak out."Tell me, do you usually do this sort of thing, Dear? The Crime Fighting. If so we should be friends?" He asked her a question.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Thana's eyes snapped open as she heard a voice and in an instant she was out of bed, her sword in her hand. " That's not my usual hunt." She said, closing her eyes and using her other senses to see where the man was. Darkness was her friend, she was born in it.

" The man was a personal case, hurt a friend so I made sure he felt Dim Makè ( deaths touch ) before he died ." Thana said to the darkness, " Crime fighting ? No . I have targets that need to die ." Thana told him, " Friends with a voice from the darkness isn't my choice ." Thana said to the darkness, before coming up silently behind the man. " Luckily I see you." She said from behind and put the sword to his throat .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:26 pm

Sithis smiled. As she spoke. Yes the darkness a powerful tool. Sooner or later a blade was placed at he's throat. "Damnit! I can't make friends anywhere. This upsets me!" Sithis pouted and frowned. Here Sithis thought he was making some form of progress in terms of friendship. He was sadly mistaken. Which was rather disappointing to be quite honest. "Can you please put the blade away. It's really Distracting me. It's really rude too. If I may add." He shrugged. He hadn't had this sort of treatments, perhaps like never. He didn't know what to really say at the moment, he had a blade to he's throat. What exactly can he say? He certainly wasn't going to cry. In fact if Thana noticed, Sithis wasn't bothered by the fact that he had a blade to he's throat. "Can I have the name of my Executioner then? If your not going to put the blade down?" He asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:01 am

Thana looked at the man in front of her, " You follow me home and talk to me when I am asleep. What am I supposed to think ?" She said, " and I am no executioner."

With that Thana removed her blade. " My name is ShadowShade ." She said, and went back to her bed and sat cross legged on it. Her weapons just in reach of she needed them to be. " And the man stalking me is who ?" She asked , sipping on her water bottle.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 am

Sithis looked at her as she moved to her bed crossed legged. He's eyes moving from side to side as he took a deep sigh."Forgive, I just have a tenderness to follow people that kill so unprofessionally sorry. Did not mean to offend you I am just, Urg. I dunno. New to the City and all. I am used to more something else perhaps. I just." Paused and looked at her."My name is Sithis Nonomyth. People call me Sithis. It's a pleasure to meet you,ShadowShade." he nodded her way. He did not move he simply glared at the blade."Fine Craftsmanship, Shadowshade. Whom is the craftier who made such an amazing piece of work?" He asked. "By the way I am hungry. Got any food?" he asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:48 am

Thana didn't move as she listened , " I am the creator and forger of the blade ." She told him. " Pleasure ." Thana said as he introduced himself . This was certainly an interesting man.

" Foods in the fridge on the left . " Thana said and pointed , " Take your pick of anything in there." She told him, " But don't touch the green apples or the covered needles I need them ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:59 am

Sithis smiled."Well you are a fine Smith if you ask me. A Very fine Craftswoman." he turned he's head to the left and headed that way. Opening the Fridge he would take a bowl of salad with a fork stuck in there. And Closed the fridge, he took the fork and dug in to the salad. Taken small bites."I must welcome you to my home one time, To treat you to a fine Seafood dish I make myself, and I make a mean Salad, ShadowShade." He told her getting back towards his position where he was early and eating furiously on the Salad."Mm, Good. Salad." he said.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:59 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow but listened to the man, " I would hope so with how much I had to learn ." She explained. Watching him wolf the food down.

" Oh sure I'll go to a guys house who followed me home and woke me from my sleep. You must be from Kansas , because here to make friends you say Hi." She said , and yawned . There went sleep. It wasn't happening now .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Sithis smiled."Muahfm?" He said mouth full with the yummy salad that she had made. he chewing on it before swallowing."My goodness this stuff is good." He nodded."I meant when we were friends or got to know each other. To be friends of course. "He nodded. He went back to the salad. Honestly this salad was the best he had.

"Forgive me. No, I am from Russia? Sorry, I've never been to Kansas; have you?" He asked slightly a bit confused. At the moment. Sithis seemed to be far more harmless. He seemed to enjoy salad, he asked for forgiveness in terms of an Apology, and he seemed awfully friendly for a intruder.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Thana listened, "Uhuh." She said simply and went back to her tablet. "It was a joke Russia, an Aussie thing. Anyway, are you planning on staying there eating my salad or can I go back to bed ." Thana asked rather bluntly, " I rarely get sleep so unless you are here for a reason.....and not a psycho serial killer I'd love to get some sleep. " Thana told him, and looked at him. This man was interesting, yes. But she also wanted sleep.

Not sure what else to do Thana sat on her tablet, playing some stupid flappy bird game and waiting. Waiting to see what the man would do.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:05 am

Sithis shook he's head and kept eating the salad not saying a word. When he finished he spoke."May I have seconds please." he asked her nicely. This salad was really good and he really wanted to get seconds. He looked at her and shook he's head. "A psycho serial killer, would have not be able to sneak on someone like yourself. Any who. Tell me If I leave right now, and wait outside. Till morning. Will you GIVE ME seconds of the dish?" He asked her. This was wonderful how the two seeming to oddly get get along without fighting. "Is there somewhere I can put this bowl? And I see the Aussie is strong with this one." he nodded. This was perhaps the most pleasant experience he had in this damned city.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:08 am

Thana rolled her eyes, "Fine have the seconds. You can stay I guess. Stay in the attic, I don't want my throat cut in the middle of the night." She said to him. Blushing as he picked her accent.

"I was born there. " Thana told him, "Go. Go take the seconds and go to the attic, up stairs. Okay? I need some sleep." She said to her new found......friend.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 am

Sithis smiled and said."Thank you." he told her. He went to the fridge and got a second bowl. And made he's way to the attic. It seemed he had gained her trust and gained a friend. This was certainly an exciting day to be quite honest. He sat on the Attic floor, and looked around it was weird different and strange how it looked but it was better then nothing, he kept eating till he had finished the Bowl, and then simply waited till Morning, Sithis did not sleep however.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 03, 2015 6:02 pm

The Bird and thee Bee ( Sithis ) >
(The attic)

Thana rolled over and went back to sleep. When she woke up, she groaned and got up. Went to the bathroom in the corner, it was a nice sized bathroom. She groaned and washed her face before beginning to cook breakfast. Bacon and Eggs and Salad and toast and stuff, she sat on the left stool and tried walking up properly after getting her needles out of the fridge.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 04, 2015 6:43 am

Sithis finally drop to the ground after the attic. He made his way towards the woman and would look at her."So how went the sleep?" Sithis asked her? Wondering how well she slept. Not exactly sure how she slept. Or if she slept good due to him being in the same place as her. Perhaps she slept not to well knowing that there was someone in her place. Or maybe she slept quite well, He didn't really know so he waited for her to give him some form of answer. "It does smell awfully nice. Watcha ya cooking?" he asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 04, 2015 4:54 pm

Thana looked up, " It was good." Thana said, sleep was sleep. It was going to be interesting, if she slept she was dead to the world, which luckily was one of those nights.

"Big breakfast." Thana answered, "Mushrooms, bacon, tomato, eggs, that type of stuff." She said, "It'll be done shortly, do you want juice or something?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 05, 2015 7:48 am

His eyes narrowing as he spoke."Lovely, Big Breakfast. Always good, to eat something in the morning don't you agree?" he chuckled towards himself. His eyes went back to normal as he spoke."Um, Just like you know. Water will do. Water is fine. Water is life!" He chuckled. He would prefer water over juice any time of the day. Water was healthy for ya. It was clear at most of the time from any gems or chemicals. Juice however was filthy and disgusting, he would rather drinking Vodka then Juice. To be quite honest.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Thana shrugged, "I don't usually eat of a morning but yeah I guess." She answered, and nodded at his wanting water and went to the fridge and pulled out a jug of it, all cooled and nice. "Drink up." She said quietly and returned to the kitchen and sliced up more bacon, she was skilled with a knife, so had no problems using it for food. Or other things as needed. "The food will be ready shortly"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri May 08, 2015 6:30 am

Sithis looked at her and shook his head. Once this was done he took the Water, and begun to drink it. It was really good water. Well water was water anyways so yah. It was great to be quite honest. He waited for the food to be made so the two of them could eat. He could not believe he made a new friend in such a term of events such as these.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Thana said nothing and waited for the food to be cooked before dishing it up, meat and eggs on the main plates, toast on the toast plate and a fresh fruit salad in a large bowl with two smaller bowls nearby. " Eat ." She said before walking off, she had to do some things before she was able to eat . Including taking tablets and injections.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 09, 2015 7:56 am

Sithis looked at her and put the salad from the large bowl to his and her smaller bowls, before taken his bowl and digging in. As he ate this was very good salad, he dug in the eggs, beacon, and TOAST. Eating the eggs first then the beacon he finished the toast, and was now stuck eating the yummy salad. Sithis waited for Thana to return.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 8:33 am

Thana injected herself and did all her morning routines before returning to the kitchen bench and grabbing an apple. Eating only that. She picked up the already empty dishes and put them in the sink and washed them before washing up her plates.

"Your a fighter, what side are you on. Who do you fight for?" Thana commented, and took a large bite of her apple and leaned on the counter and looked at him.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 09, 2015 8:50 am

Sithis observed her. Once she spoke he spoke after."I am a fighter yes. But I fight for myself. I take no sides. I fight only for myself. This is a very good Breakfast. Can you make seconds I really really really like." he told her. This was very good the was she made it. he wanted more. Finishing his bowl of salad he spoke."Can you give me more salad please." He asked her."Now that we are on the subject on who's side we on, what about you?" he asked her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 8:55 am

THana looked at him and pulled out another bowl of the fruit salad, and handed it over. "I belong to many and none." She said, and pulled her sleeve across just slightly to show a very specific scar tattoo, that of the Russian gang of Vermilheim. The worst of worst criminal gangs in Russia, and moved her other singlet strap over to show another scar.

"I only have one question and I will only ask this once, and if you lie I will kill you." Thana told him, "Are you with League of Assassins"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next