DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Don't cry over spilt coffee (open)

Go down

Don't cry over spilt coffee (open) Empty Don't cry over spilt coffee (open)

Post by Laurel Lance Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Laurel walked out of the office for the day her hair blowing in the breeze that was present at the moment. The top of her head was covered by a hat and in her one hand was a file the other a cup of coffee. Laurel sighed hearing her phone ring she some how with out dropping anything managed to grab her phone and put it against her ear. The blonde leaned against her should as she spoke to the person on the phone, it was about work it was always about work.

As Laurel walked she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone managing to spill her coffee and drop her file, luckily the file wasn't harmed but laurels shirt had a coffee stain on it. Cursing the blonde quickly kneeled down and picked up the file before any liquid could manage to find its way to the paper. She quickly stood up and sighed looking at the person. "I am so so so sorry"
Laurel Lance
Laurel Lance
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down