DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana)

3 posters

Go down

Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) Empty Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana)

Post by J'onn J'onzz Fri May 01, 2015 6:35 pm

J'onn made his way towards the streets, He was a cat. he was walking as a cat. Making way down the streets, as he did this he would strike a amazing pose each time he passed a female or male. As this was done he would shake his head and and purr like a little kitten. It shaked it's tail and leaped into into the the top of the building, And purred against the roof. Waiting for people.

(Sorry for the small post.)
J'onn J'onzz
J'onn J'onzz
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) Empty Re: Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana)

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2015 7:14 pm

Barry was saving his city. Central City was his. He was the first Meta to come forth and don a suit. He was the hero everyone raved about. Just like the Green Arrow and Starling City, The Flash was Central City's hero. Barry was not stuck up in thinking he could do it alone, which is why he often enlisted the help of the only other hero on the streets....or in the skies... Blue Lightning.

But it appeared Barry was alone on the streets tonight. Well except for the baddies. Right now their was a gang fight that Barry was speeding towards to break up.

Back to top Go down

Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana) Empty Re: Groupies, One, two, three, four, FIVE! Groupies(Barry, David, Thana)

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 01, 2015 7:26 pm

Thana was out on the streets, on the lookout as usual. Her hood and cloak up she watched as people walked past, never noticing her. That was good, she noticed a cat nearby but thought little of it. It was a pretty cat but she was waiting for someone. The Flash. Barry.

She texted his phone again, godamn, why did Ollie have to know the worlds fastest man? He could be running to China right at this instant for all she damn knew. Thana knelt down and held her hand out to the cat, he was beautiful. Almost, humanlike.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 01, 2015 7:54 pm

The Flash was not the only one on patrol, David was as well. He had actually just spotted the gang fight and was descending when The Flash had shown up. it was chaos for a few moments as the Flash did his job. David landed and began a brawl with a couple of them before The Flash took them out. They bro fisted before David took back off into the sky.

He next couldn't believe what he saw. It was ShadowShade. He remembered their deal, though he doubted it was still in effect. He however needed to check it out, so he landed behind her, sword out. "I thought I told you never to step foot in Central City" He said darkly.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by J'onn J'onzz Sat May 02, 2015 8:42 am

The cat purred against the hand of the girls. Licked it gingerly. Before wrapping it's form against her leg, and lightly resting it's way around her neck. The Cat purred against it. He felt safe, the Cat that was. Safe by the woman's touch and gentle confrontations. When the man came. The Cat squeaked, and got on all fours with it's back hunched back and hide behind Thana's foot curling up in a ball. He would observe the whole turns of events and hope for the very best. This was good. This was progress.
J'onn J'onzz
J'onn J'onzz
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 9:56 am

Barry went through them like clockwork. It was almost laughable. He was too fast for them, who could shoot a guy who was faster than a speeding bullet? Not that the gang did not try, but their attention was between the Flash and The Blue Lightning who had appeared to help him finish the job. When they were done Barry gave him a nod and a brofist. The Blue lightning took off and Barry was about to start running when his ear piece vibrated, letting him know he was getting a text. It was read out to him and he was off again.

He arrived in front of Thana just after Blue Lightning cornered her "She is with me, Blue Lightning" Barry stated in his Flash voice, even though he had not invited her in, and had no idea why she was here.

Last edited by Barry Allen on Sat May 02, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 02, 2015 4:38 pm

Thana turned and raised her hands at David, " I'm unarmed , I'm here to talk ." She said and nodded when the Flash appeared. " A high ranking girl has gone missing, I'm here to ask if she might be here ." Thana explained, and looked at both of them with interest.

" Looking sexy as always flash, Arrow sends his regards ." Thana said, it wasn't her place to say Ollies name. " Do you have access to the cameras in the city? The girl that's gone missing.. Is Thea Queen." Thana told them, and gently remained stroking the cat.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 02, 2015 6:03 pm

David shrugged as the Flash showed up and said she was with him. He sheathed his sword and turned his attention to Thana. Did he hear right? Thea Queen was missing? That chick from Starling City? "The Arrow is looking for her, why the hell would he do that?" He asked, as ideas formed in his head, was the Arrow a Queen? But which Queen? weren't most of them dead? he wasn't even sure "How can I help?" he asked, having a feeling it was coming to the time that he would reveal himself to the Flash.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by J'onn J'onzz Sat May 02, 2015 6:19 pm

The cat purred against her leg, and as she stroked him, he purred again. Enjoying such the touch. Such people that humans were such simply folk. Odd to be honest. This entire planet was weird in it;s self to be quite honest. The cat shook his head, as he did this he would then place his head against her legs and close his eyes, Cat seemed tired. It got up then sat back down to it's original position.
J'onn J'onzz
J'onn J'onzz
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Barry eyed the weird cat before he continued "I know, Ol-The Arrow Already enlisted my help. We unfortunately do not have the abilities to hack into the city camera's. My team is good.. but I do not think they are that good." Barry next eyed The Blue Lightning, deciding it would be better to have his help rather than tell him to shove off. He next said to Thana "What do you think, would the Arrow mind him?" All was said in his Flash voice, as Blue Lightning had not revealed his identity to Barry, and vice versa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Thana looked at David, and back at Arrow and smiled. " Because as you know Da-lightning , people have connections everywhere. Thea Queen is important in our city ." Thana said and smiked at Barry. " That's why I'm here sweetie , I can get into the systems. I just need a computer with Internet ." Thana said, and Gently picked the cat up.

" Mind if I take this stray home with me when we are done Flash?" Thana asked, and thought on Barry's question. " I trust him, he knows who I am . I think I'll take the rap for bringing him if we need to. But I need to check your camera systems first. I'd like to have someone who knows the area ."

Last edited by Thana Semele on Sat May 02, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 pm

David growled when she said his name. Thunder Boomed overhead. He had trusted her with his identity, and now she just said it like it was nothing "You Dare Thana?" He didn't care of the Flash knew her identity or not. She had still revealed his own, so if anyone, or anything was around, they now knew the identity of the illusive ShadowShade.

He however, was pleased when they decided to enlist his help. "Take me to your leader" He said in a movie style voice, almost rolling his eyes
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by J'onn J'onzz Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 am

The cat purred against her. Honestly he found these three superheros, weird and odd. And how they interacted with each other was rather annoying strange. He couldn't put his finger to what was strange or not about them, it was just all confusing. They acted like children rather then superheros. Perhaps the humans culture were different from his own. He didn't really understand them. When Thana picked the cat up, it purred and lead rest of Thana's arms. At least Thana was nice enough to be so gentle and warm hearted the the rest of the people. The rest seemed so annoying Arguing with one another. That's the only thing he got from it.
J'onn J'onzz
J'onn J'onzz
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Barry shrugged, ignoring the bickering between Da-Lightning and Thana. It was obvious that they knew each other already. He nodded "Bring the cat if you want. I will run you to S.T.A.R. Labs. Lightning, you can meet us there." It had come time to reveal his identity to the man, and offer him a spot on his team. He was glad the man was on board now though, they could properly work together now, instead of just running into each other on the streets of Central City. He then rushed forward, picked her up in his arms, the cat as well and sped off for Star Labs.

(Barry Exits. When The Martian man makes his final post I will start the thread at Star Labs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Thana rolled her eyes, "Please I didn't say all of it. Its just a slip of the tongue." She said, and grabbed the cat gently, before smiling as Barry picked her up. "Hold my brea-ahh!" She said as she got carried to star labs. Rather Rather quickly, she felt dizzy and smiled and laughed.

-exit thana I guess -
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by J'onn J'onzz Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 am

The cat purred only to squeak when he was picked up and Thana too, and with super speed they just zoomed like the bloody Lightly, though. The Cat wasn't bothered by it at all. He was capable of making out things to a degree. They still had no idea who he was. So the cat had to act his role. He wanted to know who these people were, He was very interested in The Flash, The other one Blue Lightning or whatever his name was was really annoying arguing with the female. However, Flash was really interested, he would be very interested in him meeting The Flash soon in person once Martian Decides to actually make his presence known.

(Exiting thread. Tell me when Star Labs thread is made.)
J'onn J'onzz
J'onn J'onzz
Justice League
Justice League

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon May 04, 2015 1:08 pm

(A little bump in the line there bud Wink )

David simple shrugged "Close enough kid." He then nodded at the Flash.. Star Labs... made sense right? The Flash working with the man who had accidentally made him... made them all. He then took to the skies, heading for Star labs and planned on giving the person who made him this way a good kick in the ass.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down