DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Thana watched as the chain spun and spun and spun, she was glad the knives were only wooden, and watched as the chain made the dagger move, and had to choose between the dagger and the chain, she chose the dagger and moved out of that way before swinging her staff and letting that take most of the blow, but felt the end flick against her and groaned.

"Uh." She said as it hit her, then flicked the staff up and tried to hit the girls chin by snapping the staff quickly.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Training Day (Thana and Kristem) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Day (Thana and Kristem)

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Kristem was surprised as Thana decided to take the chain instead of the dagger, as most people chose the other option, which generally was a bad idea. Whatever this girl did, she defiantly had been in real battles.

Kristem saw her chain wrap around her opponent's staff. Most people would see this as a disadvantage, but she knew the fun that could be done from this positions. She pulled her end of the chain completely taunt, before jumping up and slamming both feet down onto the chain.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Thana smiled at the girl, and watched as she pulled the chain and jumped on it before getting yanked forward. She said a small oomph, and leaned back so she kept her balance before twisting the staff behind her and planting a kick square in the girls chest and hopefully would be able to get a reaction out of her.

Of course she could of been stabbed as she still had a dagger, but Thana was going to take that risk. Besides it was only a wooden version, no actual stabbing was going to happen. The chain though would hurt.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Kristem looked in amazement as Thana managed to hold on to her staff, and just stumble forward. Most people would have lost their weapons with that little trick.

Kristem took the impact of the kick to the chest, letting out a gasp of breath, though she also kept her wits about her, managing to wrap the slack on the chain that the closer distance had given her around her opponent's foot, holding it up in the air.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Thana watched as Kristem wrapped her foot, oh that was bad, bad bad very very bad. She had her leg caught in the air and rolled her eyes. "Sorry this is going to hurt." She said, pausing for a second, and let her leg go limp underneath her so she dropped and she rolled backwards over herself.

Landing awkwardly and her foot still picked up in the chain she kicked her other leg out so the chain swung around, and caught the chain and staff as she lay on the ground. She could already feel bruising, and she tapped. "Your point."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 11:22 pm

Kristem grinned as her opponent tried to get out of her chain, though she just let go of it so she wouldn't have gone with her.

Kristem heard her opponent concede the point. "It was a nice try, but the there is a reason the chain is such a feared weapon by many," Kristem says as she puts her hand out to help her opponent up. "You doing okay or do you need to stop?"
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Thana laughed on the ground, "I hate chains, and I dislike people that know how to use them outside of the bedroom.' Thana said with a smirk, and got a hand up. "I'm fine lets keep going.'' She told her and gave her another smile.

"I'm fine, lets go again." Thana told her, and smiled, taking a breath and unwrapping the chain from her staff and threw it back. This time she picked up her own chain, and began swinging it and getting used to the feeling of it.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 pm

"I'm more than experienced at using the chain in the bedroom as well, if you care to try," Kristem teased as she helped the girl up.

"Okay, if you're sure. Most people are down for the count by this point when they are fighting me. I guess you have more stamina then they do, though it's not uncommon for men to have low stamina," Kristem commented back.

"You say you hate chain and chain users, and here you pull one out. I hope that doesn't mean you hate yourself," Kristem says as she sets herself up opposite her opponent once again.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 09, 2015 11:51 pm

Thana smiled and gave the girl a wink, "Maybe I would." She teased back, and got ready to fight again. "Please men can never last more then a few rounds we all know this."

With that Thana smiled, especially at what she said, " I don't like them, and I hate people that use them, because of a personal experience, but I understand its practicality." She said, not saying if she hated herself or not.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 12:03 am

Kristem smiled back at her opponent, "Hit me up if you ever want to have some fun of a different type," she teased back.

"Well, I've been using chain for years, so if you ever need a teacher, I'm more than willing to fill the role, just ask. Chain is my specialty, along with the ring daggers and my bow and arrow, but that one is much harder just to bring to the gym and practice. Now, the real question is what type of chain you are using," Kristem replied with, though she did notice the lack of the response on the young woman's personal feelings about herself, she decided to leave it be for now.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 12:07 am

Thana smiled and smirked, "Well sounds like a good idea." Thana said, and smiled. Hell what was a little fun here and there, "I Wouldn't mind having a good teacher." She teased.

Thana looked at the girl and nodded, "I can use the others, chains though I'm iffy about. My favourite is the spear and the whip." Thana told her, "I would enjoy having you as a training partner." she said with a smile, "Two inch galvanized iron. But I don't usually use it to fight more to tie up ."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 12:19 am

"Well, if you are iffy on using chain as a weapon, then you shouldn't try and fight me using it, trust me, you'll end up hurting yourself more than you hurt me. If you are honestly interested in having me as a teacher for this type of stuff, there's some stuff I would want to talk through with you over a drink, though nothing alcoholic yet, I'm still too young for that, but otherwise I'm completely up for it. I've been wanting to put my roots down someplace, it's been a while since I've been able to do that," Kristem says as she walks forward and cautiously puts her hand on Thana's shoulder.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 12:25 am

Thana looked up at Kristem, and listened with a raised eyebrow. "I am, my best weapons are in here." Thana said, and tapped her forehead.

"I create weapons, and test them, I like knives and the spear best. Oh? An underage girl who doesn't want to drink wow. Well I am younger then you I am sure ." Thana told her with a smile. "Well come on lets go get a drink." Thana said, and looked as she touched her on the shoulder. She wasn't sure what the girl wanted but she tried her best not to flinch.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 1:00 am

Kristem smiled at the girl who was looking to be trained by her, which was slightly scary to her. "The best weapon everyone has is up there," Kristem replied.

"It sounds like to me, you've gotten into some secretive stuff. I understand the need for secrets, so I won't ask you to revel any of them, especially if they aren't yours. Now, as for the not liking alcohol, I'm only 18 and my dad was a bit of a violent drunk. I'm dangerous when I'm violent, so I don't want to tempt fate in a public place, let alone when I'm around people who I want to be around," Kristem admitted.

"Now, I'm new to town, so you'll have to lead the way to where we can grab a drink, though It'll be on me, I have the money," Kristem tells the other girl.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 1:03 am

Thana smiled and looked at the girl, "Its alright, we all have secrets. I'm 17." Thana told her with a smile, "Don't worry about paying, I know where we can get drinks. And well, I know the owner." Thana told her, "My dad was a violent drug lord, so I know about shitty dads."

With that Thana picked her bag up and threw it over her shoulder, "My cars this way." Thana said, and walked out of the gym.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Sun May 10, 2015 1:19 am

"And don't worry about my money, my last job paid a million, in cash, so I can pay easily, though getting free drinks is also good," Kristem said.

Kristem did a slight cringe at Thana's comment about her father, "My dad wasn't that bad, he got a little violent when drunk, and didn't approve of my training, or my going off on my own, but otherwise he was mostly a good guy."

"Point out your car and I'll follow you," Kristem said, following Thana out of the gym.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2