DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Running the 8 mile (Lucas)

2 posters

Go down

Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  Empty Running the 8 mile (Lucas)

Post by John Diggle Sun May 10, 2015 1:55 am

Digs was out running, just going for a morning jog around the park. Man it felt good to do something so ......simple again. He ran with his singlet and black pants on, life with Oliver and his friends had gotten hectic, new kids popping up everywhere. Right now he enjoyed the simple act of running, he ran past a few cops he knew and tilted his head slightly at each of them.

These men, they had respect, they knew their jobs. And at one time he had known his, he was lost in thought when he saw a familiar face next to him running. "Lucas." He said to his friend, "Your getting slow on the 8 mile."
John Diggle
John Diggle
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Running the 8 mile (Lucas)  Empty Re: Running the 8 mile (Lucas)

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sun May 10, 2015 2:13 am

Lucas has been jogging to. But he was jogging slowly. He had was in deep thought. And he was very very annoyed at this point today. He didn't know why but he was. With Thana showing up as one of Ollie's little crew members it was upsetting. She was just but a child she did not need to get into this life of bad guy hunting. It was wrong of Oliver. But Lucas shouldn't really complain at this point. He should be happy with what he had. A chance to help Ollie, hunt some bad guys. And Put them to Prison. It looked good for him, It saved the streets, it cleaned up, it was justice, etc. His eyes noticed Diggle as he spoke."Diggle. You doing the Eight Mile too?" Lucas asked, a bit surprised."I'm impressed. trying to get in shape." He chuckled, as he ran along side him. Diggle was a cool dude. A Very cool and amazing dude. Diggle was Ollie's and Lucas's friend.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by John Diggle Mon May 11, 2015 5:58 pm

Diggle smiled as he saw his friend, now Lucas knew of him and Oliver and the kiddo it made things easier. "Not trying, keeping in shape." He reminded him, and smiled as he ran. Lucas was one of the few true cops that actually wanted justice , it was few and far between but it was refreshing.

"Heard Thana got into some trouble a few nights back? Smashed a cop car or something, then caused you some trouble, what was that about?" Diggle asked him, he knew Lucas didn't approve of Thana joining Oliver but Diggle did. The kid, of course he called everyone that even Oliver was a kid to him, was a good fighter and needed to do something with that brain of hers. Working for Ollie gave her a clear headspace........Most of the time.
John Diggle
John Diggle
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Tue May 12, 2015 7:53 am

"Oh shush you. It's annoying when you have a troubled head with a load of stuff in it." He sighed. And sped up the pace to be side b side with Diggle. Diggle was an amazing person. But he lacked in other areas such as fighting skill. Sure he served in the Military but he was no Oliver Queen. At the end of the day. Guess every Team Arrow Member had some sort of Purpose on the team. He shook his head and simply sighed.

He looked at him and took another sigh. He did not want to bring up with what happened to Thana. It was troubling and he didn't it like it. He had to pull some strings to get the trouble girl out of the bloody station. He shook his head again."It's nothing really. Don't really want to talk about it." he told her. He would then sigh. And simply shake his head. Right now he simply did not want to talk about Thana.

He did not approve of Thana, being at Team Arrow. She could get killed in the field. And that would fall on him. He would feel guilty and and ashamed that he would have a kid die on him. Because he couldn't do anything to stop it.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by John Diggle Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Diggle smiled softly and continued to run with his friend, "You know she means well she is just hurt and doesn't trust easily." He reminded him, and kept running.

" So how is normal work? Haven't seen you round the man cave lately." He said with a knowing smile, obviously Lucas had been busy with his day work.
John Diggle
John Diggle
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Wed May 13, 2015 7:18 am

Lucas returned the smile."I know she means well, Dig. It's just she should get mixed up in things like this. Children like her should be fighting crime at her age. No matter how well of a fighter she thinks she is." Lucas said softly. As he did he resumed running with Dig."All I am Saying, She should be doing other things in her youth other then risking her life. She has so little time." He was worrying her heart Condition would catch up to her in the crime fighting."Oh yes. Work has been really tight lately. I've been doing some major things. So yep. Busy busy." He told. Dig slowly.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by John Diggle Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Diggle kept running with his friend, and listened to his arguments. He understood them, but he didn't agree with them. "Your twenty one Lucas, she is eighteen. There isn't much of a difference there for one." When he spoke of her heart he shook his head again. "What would you have done if you knew you were dying? Go back to school and be bored, or feel like you are doing something? " Diggle asked, not really wanting an answer. "You don't know she doesn't have time, but she is making the most of what time she has. I've been in the army most of my life, I wanted to join ever since I was a little kid. If I was in her shoes I would be doing the same thing. Wouldn't you?"

He did listen as Lucas kept speaking, "So many criminals not enough good cops." Digs said to him, "I suggest you slacken up on her and focus on the actual bad guys. Might give you less work. "
John Diggle
John Diggle
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Mon May 18, 2015 9:46 am

Lucas laughed at Diggle's compliment."Are you coming on to me, big guy? I am Twenty-Five. Thank you very much. Well Twenty-Six." He corrected Diggle while decided to play a simple joke. To See if Diggle had any humor.. He liked Dig as a person, but not as a fighter. He had a very logical way of thinking too. However it seemed to be slacking. He was Disappointed at how illogical he sounded. "I know I haven't told many my age. But nice going, Thanks for making me sound younger." he chuckled and shook his head.

"You still believe there isn't a way to fix things? In this screwed up world of super Heroes and Villains? There was a way. Diggle just didn't know it yet. Non of them knew who Lucas was. He could cure that heart problem of Thana anytime. However he choose not to. Not because it wasn't the right thing to do. Because Lucas believed humans just like he was as far as he knew. Needed to live their lives normally. Without the use of magic aiding their ways twenty four seven. This is exactly why Lucas had not Revealed his magic abilities to anyone.

"Tell me, do you honestly believe this world has it's not had it's share of surprises?" he questioned Dig, As he ran with him.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down