DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sat May 23, 2015 5:11 am

Lucas will make it he's goal to found out what was her gifts. But for now he guessed it was good to let it go. So he kept driving. Nearly at Oliver's Lucas looked at her."Thana, you shouldn't be scared about your gifts. Your not the only one with gifts you know." And that's all he said on the matter before he sighed and stopped at a Red light. He put some music on it was Carry On my Wayward Sons. He looked at Thana, she seemed so broken right now yet. It seemed as if she was confused a bit. About these new gifts or abilities she had.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

I'll take your offer. ( Lucas ) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'll take your offer. ( Lucas )

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 5:21 am

Thana remained staring ahead, and didn't speak much after that but silently counted down the time till the ligt changed , mouthing one as it did . But didn't speak further on the issue. She didn't have gifts, she refused to tell anyone she did .

Now though she was focused on dealing with what Oliver was going to say, she had snuck out of Caseys again. But this time hadnt told Ollie where she was going either , so knew she was in all kinds of shit.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sat May 23, 2015 8:00 am

Turning on the Green light. Lucas would then make he's way towards Oliver's Mansion arriving at the gates, Looks looked at Thana."Well this is where you get out. Enjoy." He told her. He honestly thought she would go to Casey rather then Oliver. But oh well. "Tell Ollie, I said Hi." Lucas said calmly, as he did he would then muse forward into wanting learn about her abilities, seeing as she refused to even accept then, or understand. Guess he was out of luck."Take care Thana." he told her. Waiting for her to exit the car, so he could be on he's merry way. He did not expect her to reply to him. But you never knew really. Thana was really weird at times. From what Lucas had gathered from her.
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Thana hopped out of the car and turned and faced Lucas, "Thank you Lucas." She said, meaning it. It felt nice to know she had found trust in Lucas, "I'm sorry...about what happened tonight. You are right in what you think, but I can't admit that.."

Thana hopped out of the car and grabbed her bag and disappeared up the stairs of Olivers house, getting ready for the yelling that was no doubt to come.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Blackwell Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 am

Lucas looked at her as she exited the car. He nodded to her after listening. And waved at her after she had left, before driving off. Once he hit the streets he would make his way towards his home. Guess Thana had a lot to learn in life. Guess she will have to learn over time. Lucas knew that what she did was a ability. But how did she obtain such things, Lucas had no idea.

(Exit, and Thread end.)
Lucas Blackwell
Lucas Blackwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2