DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma)

2 posters

Go down

Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) Empty Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma)

Post by Jemma Brightfall Thu May 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Jemma sat at the bar of Verdant, sipping her drink. She had become sort of a regular since she had made her own fake ID, which seemed to fool a lot of people. Jemma reached and took a sip of her Vodka, the high end stuff of course. She had been drinking since she figured out the combination on her parents alcohol cabinet, so she was well used to it by now. It was a normal night at the club it seemed, at least to her.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma) Empty Re: Nighttime Fun (Jasper and Jemma)

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 15, 2015 9:48 am

Jasper had been a reuglar as well at this bar, having a fake a ID made to a point that it'll fool a lot of people. Jasper was a rich kid. That enjoyed life and was pretty nice. He noticed a Female by herself and joined. He turned to the Bartender."Vodka please, Two shots. Thanks!" He said." Hey, my name is Jasper Pleasure to meet you. Miss. How are you?" Jasper asked Jemma. His eye narrowing as he gave the woman a gentle warm smile. His voice was kind and smoothing as well as calm. He nodded and once his two shots arrived he downed it. Wondering if she would give him the time of day. He was wearing his fancy black suit.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Sat May 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Jemma was staring down at her phone, going over some recently acquired data. she finally looked up and noticed a man looking exactingly at her. "Oh, did I miss an introduction or something. Sorry, even when I'm out, work keeps calling," Jemma comments shaking her phone. "I'm Jemma," she told the man, holding out her hand.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sun May 17, 2015 8:40 am

Jasper looked at her shook his head and simply sighed. His eyes closing and he nodded as he shook her head."How are you. It's a pleasure to meet you. Jemma, I am Jasper. Wanna be friends?" he asked her in a curiously. Tone He wanted to be friends. Why not make friends in a club right? It would be the best way to make friends. In the most out going fashion.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Sun May 17, 2015 8:49 am

Jemma just had to laugh at the man in front of her. "Well, aren't you up front?" Jemma asks before giggling again. "Most of the time I test the waters to make sure I'm compatible personality wise at least, with the person before I call them a friend."
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Sun May 17, 2015 10:04 am

Jasper laughed as well."I'm kind to everyone. Maybe we can be great friends in the future? I am very loyal to my friends and very caring. So how come your out in this joint. Some of these people disgust me. The way they come to a club seeking pleasure, and something from a girl. That's why I come here seeking something else. FRIENDSHIP!" He gave her a nice warm gentle smile. And chuckled. Oh this out to be great, to make new friends
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Mon May 18, 2015 10:30 am

Jemma couldn't help but laugh at Jasper again. "You are definitely a strange one, I will say that. Also, you completely miss the point of a club, or at least what clubs have evolved into," Jemma responds with when she gets control of her giggles.

Jemma turned and flagged the bartender down for another drink, before turning back to Jasper. "So, other than being one of the few people not looking to get some action at this club, what do you spend your time doing?" Jemma asks.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Mon May 18, 2015 1:52 pm

Jasper chuckled."Haha, yah!" he smiled trying holding back his chuckle. His eyes narrowing as they made oddly eye brow movements. To be funny. He relaxed and they were back to normal without him narrowing." Perhaps, I am missing the point. Still doesn't stop me from being the out standing one in this club that isn't looking for fun! Friendship is far more important."Jasper chuckled.

He nodded and shook his head."I spend the time of my day enjoying life, Spending my money to give to the good, both then father always tell me I shouldn't give to the poor. Well you know I say. Screw that, there's to much bad in this world for the poor to suffer more." He nodded and shook his head. "What about you?" Jasper asked her curiously.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Tue May 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Jemma just shook her head at the man's misguided exuberance. "You do realize that a bar is basically a social gathering point with the intention of searching for sex and companionship."

"Well, let's just say I spend my day learning other people's secrets," Jemma vaguely says.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Fri May 29, 2015 8:04 pm

He shook his head as he listened to her."I know this. But my intentions are only to make friends with everyone. Being friends with people are always nice isn't it? You get to meet them, befriend. Not that I dislike sex. It's just I don't go looking for sex in clubs. I look for friendship. In the oddest places." he nodded and smiled. "That's very interesting. Shall we be friends then?" He asked her."Got any hobbies?" Jasper asked.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:41 pm

"You obviously have never been a member of high society. Where I grew up, it wasn't uncommon for backstabbing to be a common part of a friendship, we probably have very definitions of the word then," Jemma explains to the man. "And the strangest places is right."

"Well, I guess my job used to be a hobby, then I managed to start making money off of it, so I just love working and don't do much else now a days. It's all digital too, so I can bring it everywhere," Jemma stated.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Lionheart Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:48 am

Jasper smiled at her and spoke."I see I see." he said calmly he would shake his head slowly and simply sigh. He needed for her to be he's friend. He will be willing to make it worth the while. Jemma MUST BE Friends With Jasper Lionheart no matter the costs. More friends meant more people to do things with. Which was really fun and exciting to be quite honest. "So you're work is on the net?" Jasper questioned when she mentioned digital and her taken it with her. Interesting she has be he's online friend as well how cool.
Jasper Lionheart
Jasper Lionheart
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down