DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Help a Girl Out (Jemma) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Help a Girl Out (Jemma)

2 posters

Go down

Help a Girl Out (Jemma) Empty Help a Girl Out (Jemma)

Post by Athena Drakos Mon May 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Athena sighed as she took the streets looking for a taker. She had to bring in something or else she would be spending the night in the dungeon. She walked the streets in her purple corset dress and black leather jacket with gladiator high heel sandals. She had a couple takers already and was about to head back when she decided to stop for a drink in a local bar. So what if she was gone longer it wasn't like he had a tracking device on her at least not that she knew of.

Sitting at a bar table with one leg behind the other she studied the other patrons. Honestly Athena didn't care what her master thought about what she was doing. She wanted to have some fun tonight.

Outfit
Athena Drakos
Athena Drakos
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Help a Girl Out (Jemma) Empty Re: Help a Girl Out (Jemma)

Post by Jemma Brightfall Mon May 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Jemma swept into the bar, decked out in full Seer garb, including the mask on her face. Jemma sat down next to the girl she had been tracking over the course of the night. "Athena Drakos, under the rule of Alex Blackwood, unwilling and quite deviantly if I understand corretly," Jemma tells the girl next to her before pulling out a wad of cash equaling 10 grand from her back pocket and putting it on the bar. "I'll have a glass of straight vodka, and I'll be paying for whatevery this girl wants as well, keep the change," she told the bartender.

"Now, as you can tell, money isn't an issue, so how much will it cost me to keep you for say an hour while keeping your master happy and you out of harms way?" Jemma asked.
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Drakos Tue May 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Athena looked over when she heard someone talking to her. Smiling as she noticed it was a rather attractive girl. She listened to what she had to say and looked even more interested when she said she was going to pay for her drinks. "Well I usually charge $500 per hour." She said as she twisted a strand of her hair around her finger. She was interested in what this girl wanted to talk to her about or what she wanted to do for that matter. She was paying for her drinks.

"So you obviously know my name may I have your's" She said with a slight smirk. Athena leaned slightly forward and rested her chin on her hands.
Athena Drakos
Athena Drakos
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Brightfall Tue May 26, 2015 10:04 pm

Jemma hears the amount and pulls out 1,500$ dollars passing it to the woman. "That should cover 3 hours right, though I may not need that long," Jemma comments as she passes along the money. "Keep the change no matter how long this takes."

"I have to keep my animosity in this case, so you can refer to me as the Seer," Jemma responds with, before grabbing her drink and sneaking a sip under her mask. "I'm planning on being a thorn in your master's side, it might be nice to keep my face away from his."
Jemma Brightfall
Jemma Brightfall
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down