DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Demons (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Demons (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Demons (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Demons (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Demons (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Demons (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Demons (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Demons (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Demons (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Demons (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Demons (Open) Empty Demons (Open)

Post by Oliver Queen Thu May 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Oliver/Arrow was out at night he needed to fight someone something he needed to release his anger he needed to figure out why things were happening to him. Was he a jinx to the ones he cared for? He didn't know and he didn't think so but why did he need to continue to be tested? Didn't he have enough of that on the island? Seriously he had enough and thought about ending his life several times but then he remembered the last words of his father if he ended his life his father's sacrifice would be in vain.

Finally finding someone who needed to be taught a lesson he fired an arrow at the man's clothing pinning him to the wall he then shot a couple more so that he was secure. "Tell me why I shouldn't just kill you. You have failed this city." He said as he had his bow pointed at the man's head. He was running out of patience and shot an arrow at the man's hand when he screamed he just looked at him with a stone cold face. "Answer me give me an answer why I shouldn't kill you? I gave you a second chance yet you still fail this city. So why shouldn't I kill you."

Oliver just about had enough of this man who refused to answer him so he shot one final arrow into the man's chest and took off. He honestly didn't care that he just killed the man he felt the adrenaline run through him and he jumped up onto a fire escape and ran from roof top to roof top. He felt alive he felt like he was whole for once. Though he knew it was a false sense. He was sick how did he feel this way from killing someone. Then he saw the lights and he quickly ducked into the shadows.

He could not let them catch him he could not be reckless. He had already left his arrows which would give it away that he was there. He needed to let the shadows hide him he needed to stay in the darkness. So he moved quietly back to the his and his sister's club. He was about to go in the back exit when he heard a voice. Turning around he scanned the darkness with his bow raised. "Show yourself!" He ordered the person whoever it was. He was sure jumpy tonight and he had a reason to be though he had to control himself he had to take control of the emotions that he felt before they destroyed him. If he kept letting them run his life he would soon no longer exist. Sighing slightly as he scanned the darkness he remembered the island and the things he survived there he needed to break free he needed to rise up from the ashes of his life he had to fight from the chains that kept pulling him down. He had to keep looking around the corner and never back.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Demons (Open) Empty Re: Demons (Open)

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 22, 2015 6:09 am

Thana had been out walking as herself when she saw one of her friends get hurt , and found his body as she was too late. He had been an innocent and the arrows told her who did it. " Jojen!!!" She cried, and tried to shake him. No no no he couldn't be dead. Not.. Not by.. Oliver .

In anger Thana followed Oliver, and answered when he spoke. " WHY? So you can fill me with arrows too ?" She said to him, fighting back tears. " That uman you just killed was an innocent man! He taught the kids at schools for free and helped the homeless and you killed him!" Thana said, tears streaming down her face Oliver had never seen her cry before. Not like this. Not from hurt . " I trusted you, thought you were different. You're no better then the rest of the c*nts you claim you are getting rid of who failed the city . You just did , and you just failed me." She said to him, she almost expected him to shoot her she wouldn't care. He had already killed one innocent man. What was to stop him now? She walked back from him, not knowing who or what she pushed past and walked the other way. Dropping the arrows she had pulled from her friend. She walked back to the arrow cave, smashing all her tech before going back to Queen mansion where she now lived and went to her room and cried.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Fri May 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Alexander had been trailing The Hood in the shadows. Alexander had a voice changer and A Mask on, not only that he had been prepared on revealing the secret of The Hood. He would recording what The Hood Just did through the dark. He looked through the dark. As the man dropped dead from the arrows. Alexander raised an eye brow. The Hood the killer? Whom would have thought. He look at The Hood and resumed following. So The Hood would be within he's Grasps, He already had The Hood's lover in he's grasps. Survival of the fittest. Alexander did not find it odd at all.

He followed him, and still hide in the Shadows pulling out he's recorder he watched. Sneakily. In the Dark, Thana was here. So was the Hood going to kill her? He would then Place it safety. Then Thana left. Once Thana's presence was gone, Alexander came out. He's voice changer still active. As Alexander clapped." I wouldn't fire that arrow at me. I greatly a wise you not to. I came to warn you. That you have failed this city." Alexander within a blur appeared behind Oliver, He gripped he's neck lightly, and tinted he's head to him seductively. "You've wrong the people you love. You're failure is invalid. You want to survive, Face me, in combat. Once the war starts. Defeat. Only then will you over come your Demons. You head it's full of them. Gather an army. I give you one week. Or watch your city burn. Watch it burn. Along with your Lover. " He told him. Kissing he's cheek gently. Before disappearing and appearing on the roof."Mister Hood over here. By the way.. If you attempt to chicken out.You're Loved ones will suffer. I expect a battle that will last a month. Slacker." He Alexander clapped he's hands waiting on a reply.

Before he could add something. "Bring Flash over. I would like to test my speed against he's. I will have lots of drinks prepping for this night. Right now I might not be as fast as The Flash." He nodded."In a week I will be faster." For that to happen he must consume a lot of blood.

(If ya need me to edit it. Ask me. I'll do it.)

Last edited by Alex Blackwood on Fri May 22, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Fri May 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Oliver/Arrow collapsed to the ground as he heard what Thana had said he couldn't of just killed an innocent man. He could not let his anger control himself again he could not let them rule him. He had told others to do this yet he couldn't control them. He was just a hypocrite. Sighing he apparently wasn't done with visitors just yet as someone else came out of the shadows someone he didn't know. 'Damn why did Thana have to say his name so loud.' He thought to himself as he stood up only to have his chin tilted up his eyes flashed at him. Then he heard something about an army. Did this guy really want a battle? Seriously this had to be the worse day ever.

Narrowing his eyes as he kissed his cheek. Really he wasn't his type. Crossing his arms against his chest he looked at him he stared at him trying to figure out what to make of this man. He had done so much to fix now and on top of that he had to build an army? Seriously this wasn't his night. "How long do I have until we meet again?" He said nothing to confirm that his name was Oliver Queen though his body expressions would give him away. He wasn't scared he just didn't like the idea of having to bring people in to reveal them the truth. Honestly he couldn't trust them. Though who did he have? Would Thea fight with him? He was sure he couldn't convince Thana now to fight with him as she just witnessed the truth. Witnessed the monster that he was. The monster that he tried to keep down.

He really needed to control his anger he needed to push himself to control it. Honestly he could not afford to let his demons control him any longer he had already lost one person that he had cared about. He couldn't lose more. He couldn't show this man any weakness though he had found him at his weakest state. He had just lost someone who he cared for someone he considered his daughter.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Blackwood Fri May 22, 2015 4:38 pm

Alexander looked at him awkwardly through he's mask on the roof. He asked for a specific day they would meet again."A week from this day. I hope you get ready. Because when we meet, The Hood. I won't be holding back at all. You will face true evil. I will rip everything from you. Your loved ones, the City, and Thana. Then I will drive an arrow through your heart and take your head to my father as a trophy piece. You decide to Flee. My Kind will hunt you down like a Dog. After I expose you after all. Will we come by night. You have one week. I hope the city is prepred to witness evil." he told him. He placed he's hand on the top of his mask. "Get ready. I'll be bringing an Army of my own. " With that being said, Alexander was gone.

He had given The Hood a week to get ready, for his army. It was up to Oliver to protect the city that he lives. Prove to Starling City what a great hero he was, if he didn't. He would be Captured or brought down. Oliver had no idea what Alexander was nor any of his weaknesses. So Alexander had the upper hand in this upon coming battle. Alexander had to prepare he's Blood tanks, And Start turning humans into vampires. Once the week came it would be open season for he's vampires. Alexander, needed a good number of fifty to Hundred vampires. In order for this plan to work. Their jobs would be turning humans into vampires or killing them, Expanding the Vampire population in Starling or killing the human population which ever the vampires preferred.

He reckoned he's hired men that he had would work. They were always eager to be turned so why not them. Alexander if this worked properly would have been successful, managed to do it like no other person have done. Take over the Starling City. With those thoughts been sank into the head of Alexander. Alex had left Starling and going towards he's castle.

(Exit)
Alex Blackwood
Alex Blackwood
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down