DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]

Go down

Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  Empty Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:26 pm

Lucifer groaned as he laid on his back after another round of being tortured for some reason this dude thought that he knew the weakness of his father. Hell was he wrong he wasn't even close to he was the thorn in their heel so why would he know what was their weakness. He was killed in these sessions several times but death could not keep him from the pain as each time that he had died he was just brought back to life moments later.

Staring up at the ceiling he tried to remember what the planet where he was born looked like.  Though the description was fading from his eyes he couldn't even remember what his parents looked like any more and this bugged him. Sighing as he sat up slowly and rubbed the back of his head he was shirtless and had his ragged shorts and bare feet. The only true belonging that was his was the necklace that he was given he was told it was from the planet called Earth from his father and that it was the symbol of the royals of his planet this thought had stuck with him ever since as it was the first and only really gift that his father had given him.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  Empty Re: Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Lucifer wanted to scream as his body was put back together after it was blown up but he just couldn't. As he was chained to the wall he tried to break the cuffs but like always they didn't break. Then the punch hit and he felt like he was going to die but he didn't spitting out blood. He looked the man straight in the eyes. "I told you I don't know what the weakness of my father is and that he doesn't even love me so why would he tell me that."

His head then slumped down from the pain that he felt. He couldn't move at the moment though he knew that it would be soon that his body would heal its self it always did. Coughing several times which caused his entire body to ache. Groaning he lifted his head again and looked at the man in his eyes his captor.

Back to top Go down

Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]  Empty Re: Must Never Give Up [Prometheus castle Dungeon]

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:39 pm

Lucifer felt his neck snap then went lifeless he was dead for an entire minute before he was brought back to life. This was beginning to seem like a game he gave his answer and his captor didn't like it so he was killed and then brought back to life. Then it hit him what if he was his father's weakness? But he brushed it off his father hated him he hated everything about him. So how could he be the weakness of a man who whenever he looked at him he saw dirt? But the thought continued to dwell and consume him.

"Have you ever thought that you may already have the weakness of your rival? Have you even talked to my father since you have captured me?" He said as he pulled against the cuffs but to no avail. He wanted to be free he wanted to return to his planet. "I am not certain but I could be the weakness that you have been looking for over these centuries." He said rather bluntly he honestly could not think of anything else though frankly he was uncertain about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Lucifer spat in the man's face after he kissed him. He didn't care what he did to him he was sure what he had just said was the truth. A groan slipped his lips as he was punched in the eye. "Look if you don't want to believe the one answer that I have given you in over two thousand years then so be it." He said rather arrogantly for the situation that he was in. Honestly he didn't care the worst he could do was kill him again and he had done that too many times for him to care any more.

"Well do as you want you know I am not going anywhere." He said as he mentioned infiltrating his mind honestly he would not find anything about the answer that he had given. Even if it was torture from another. He could not get any more information from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Lucifer seriously had a lot of fight left though he couldn't attack at the moment though he seriously wanted to. Damn did he just break his jaw? He honestly just wanted out. "I have told you what I think is the weakness of my father." He said between spitting out blood from the corner of his mouth. He pulled harder against the cuffs almost breaking his wrists. He just wanted to have a go at this guy as he had wanted to for quite awhile but he was always chained to something when they had these talks.

Groaning in pain he eyed the man in front of him. With the eye that wasn't swollen shut. He finally slumped against the wall as he had just lost the energy to fight against his restraints any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down