DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
I Give you Back Control (Ra's) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

I Give you Back Control (Ra's)

2 posters

Go down

I Give you Back Control (Ra's) Empty I Give you Back Control (Ra's)

Post by Thea Queen Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:13 pm

Thea had been running the League while Ra's went into hiding though she wasn't sure why exactly though she didn't ask any questions. Though she had got word that he was coming back and she was waiting for him. In the gathering room. Honestly she didn't like being in charge she preferred being an undercover operative. She missed her family especially Oliver who she had to stay away from at the moment due to the fact that she didn't want him to find out she was leading the League temporarily.

Though she had to admit that the only good thing was being a higher rank then Zio for a little bit was a little cool. Although he wouldn't listen to her nor did his brother. Leaning against the chair that she was sitting on she watched a bunch of new recruits practice. Every once in awhile giving direction.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

I Give you Back Control (Ra's) Empty Re: I Give you Back Control (Ra's)

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Ras was making his way inside the Encampment. Ras made his way through a secret passage. Making his way towards the gathering. "Greetings I see you have been keeping my Throne nice and cofy. I take it Zio behaved?" he asked her curiously. Shaking his head back and forth as he did this he would smile. Simply walking towards her placing a hand on her shoulder. His cold hands gripping her Collar bone. "We will win this war. Then Murder Oliver Queen. Or have him became The Next Ra's" He said quietly. "What do you say to that?" He asked Thea quietly and very slowly.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:43 pm

Thea smiled slightly as she saw Ra's approach her. She this man was her mentor her guide and somewhat a father. Though her love for her brother had held her back she hated his secrets and the fact that he had thought that it would be for the best that he kept that he was the one saving the city. "I would love to see him kneel to you and offer his life for you. Taking up his place as Al Sah-him or to rot in a grave." She said softly ignoring his question about Zio for she had made him behave.

Thea got up off of his seat and bowed slightly to him. She really did care for him where her love for her father or mother should be but now those both didn't matter as she was kicked out of the Queen family for one simple fact she is a meta. Though she had yet to tell Ra's about this.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:06 pm

He shook his head and sighed simply. "Thea, when will you learn. Nothing can be hidden from me. While you were the Head of this Place. I was keeping tabs on everything. I know everything you did, to when you ate, to what you said, to whom you fucked, to when you showed. As I do to all my members. " he said quietly. Once she got off. he would take his seat on the the throne. "My, Ring please, and sword." He sternly. His eyes narrowing as he spoke. "We will be taken action on. China, Tomorrow. Wiping the City off the planet." he said quietly.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down