DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman)

2 posters

Go down

The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) Empty The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman)

Post by Bruce Wayne Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Bruce had sworn never to return to Gotham city. The batman was dead. He had died in the nuclear explosion. That was the story at least. Only three people knew the truth. Alfred, Selina and himself. He had planned to keep it that way, living off his emense wealth while traveling the world with his girlfriend Selina Kyle. However Gotham had other plans for him.

Once word had reached him of what was happening in the dying city, he knew he had to return. He had told Selina in person what he had to do, and then told her to take some time to decide whether or not to come back. He had then left and returned to Gotham.

He was now working on his new suit, as his last one had to be destroyed. He was in a tank top and shorts as he sweated from the intense labor from the days work. It was not until he heard footsteps that he turned. He knew it had to be either Selina or Alfred, as no one else knew about the were-abouts of the batcave.
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) Empty Re: The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman)

Post by Selina Kyle Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 am

After leaving the manor for a quick stroll she had noticed Bruce wasn't in, of course this was typical of the Dark Knight. Selina couldn't put her finger to Gotham, no matter what the situation was they would always suit up into their costumes and be back to the old ways. certainly this didn't mean that Selina would be jumping roof to roof robbing museums or anything but the cat was very much a part of her as Selina Kyle. Alfred had told her when she walked into the door that Mr. Wayne was in the cave. Selina tsked herself and said she needed to change before heading down to the batcave.

Catwoman threw on one of Bruce's favorite dresses on, sleek black fitting to all of her natural curves with a slit up the leg. She trotted over to her make up table and placed a dark line of ebony on and slowly made her way to Bruce. Her heels clicked firmly against the hard flooring of the famous cave. It had always astounded Selina that when she was chasing away from him that this was the place he came to track and catch all of the villains in Gotham.

Selina walked behind Bruce and ran her fingers through his dark hair. "You know they say it is never a good thing to work and have no play time." Selina sighed as she looked down at him and was actually shocked he wasn't in the Batsuit already. "That's the thing with this city, It always has you busier than what you can take on. And here I was actually starting to think this town was going to change." Selina walked around and sit on Batman's lap and smirked "Not that sweaty and exhausted doesn't look good on you." Selina rubbed the side of his face as she hadn't told him the rules of her being back with him. "You know this means I am going to need some new claws."
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman) Empty Re: The "At Team" is back (bATman and cATwoman)

Post by Bruce Wayne Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:55 pm

Bruce sighed as Selina started to play with his hair and came out with that first line. While it was true one could go mad if all they did was work, it did not apply in this case. People were in danger out there and it would be plain selfish if he had some play time... not that it was easy to deny Selina. So he said "We had our play time Selina. We had our time to play a happy family. However Gotham needs us, and I shall protect my city. You knew that this was not going to be a vacation when you decided to come with me."

He knew Gotham would not change. It was the first to need a Vigilante like Batman. Then Starling had gone down the same path, now having the Arrow to watch over it. It seemed that the cycle was continuing for now Central had the Flash. Times were getting darker, and not a single Vigilante could retire, for they were all needed. "It has become harder to do our line of work. We can no longer fly solo. I need a team. The Arrow has a team, the Flash has a team, so The Dark Knight should have one as well."

He then offered her a small smile and said "Catwoman is a good start for said team" She next sat on him and he rolled his eyes before droppiung what he was doing to wrap his arms around her. "If you need new claws, we will get some for you. You needed an upgrade anyways" He nodded
Bruce Wayne
Bruce Wayne
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Kyle Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:18 am

Selina made her throat let out a purring noise when Bruce started going into the fact that they had their play time, a time away from Gotham where all they had to worry about at the beginning and end of the day was each other. It made them closer than they ever had been before."Spoken like a true masked vigilante." Selina wrapped her fingers around the scruff of his neck and gently pulled at the little curls the end of his hair naturally created. "Yes my love, I know Gotham City is never a vacation but it always seems to show a lady a great time." Selina giggled as she bit her lip and licked Bruce's nose "But not as great of a time as the Batman has showed me."

"Yes, a team of males and myself. I am sure you don't want kitty claws out if some flusey decides to give my man the looks." Selina chuckled as she thought over the idea running through her mind if he were to bring another woman into this so called team. Yes she may be all for the greater good now but she still had some villains spice in her. "Well I am glad you think so."

Selina hummed in satisfaction when Bruce wrapped his arms around her, the plus about dating a super hero they had amazing arms. "You know I was thinking about diamonds. They say they are a woman's best friend. It's pretty sad my motto would be nothing cuts like a diamond." She held out her hand and examined her nails as if she was visualizing diamond studded claws. "I need an upgrade? Hmm that sounds like I will be in and out of prototypes. You know until I find the right fit. Do you think you will be able to behave yourself? You know what leather does to you." Selina said with a wicked smirk that told where she was going with said statement.
Selina Kyle
Selina Kyle
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down