DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Hanging out(David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Hanging out(David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Hanging out(David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Hanging out(David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Hanging out(David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Hanging out(David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Hanging out(David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Hanging out(David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Hanging out(David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Hanging out(David)

2 posters

Go down

Hanging out(David) Empty Hanging out(David)

Post by Adam Cromwell Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:02 pm

Adam was wearing a Black Jacket, Black boots, black pants, black boxers, black shirt, black socks, He had a cell phone, a wallet with some cash, Drivers license, and ID, he carried a 9mm Beretta in his' right hand side of he's hip on he's holster, He carried a police badge on he's right hand side of he's belt, and a small revolver hidden near his ankle by the jeans. He moved through the streets of Central City it was morning, very cold and chilly. He had hot coffee as he sipped on it. He's lips enclosed over the plastic as he would take few drops of coffee into he's system."Absolutely Delicious." He said.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Hanging out(David) Empty Re: Hanging out(David)

Post by David Shuter Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:44 pm

Living off the vet benefits was hardly a life, David knew, yet he had just not found it in him to join the CCPD yet. They already had their protector in the Flash, so who needed The Blue Lightning?

So this morning he was walking down the street, his eyes ever watchful. Unfortunately he was not paying as much attention to where he was going. He bumped into a man, spilling coffee over both of them. "Crap, Sorry sir." he said as he tried to brush off the hot substance.. he didn't want it soaking through to his suit, which he wore underneath his clothes at all times. Unlike the Flash, he could not zip home to change before saving the day
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 am

Adam kept walking." Life in the Mi-" he paused as he felt a hot substance spill over he's shirt, not once did he flinch. But that burn was there. he's eyes peered at the man that walked at him. The one that bumped into him."You should really watch where your going. You ruined my bloody shirt, and some spilled on my jacket. I have to go back to the car to change it now. This is very annoying." Adam frowned, Adam wasn't the friendly one when it came to people bumping into him.

He's eyes dratted at the man and he took a deep sigh."And shit. I liked this coffee too.." he frowned, This day was evil and cruel, it was as if some evil Alien or God just smite Adam's will and cursed him. So much for he's luck to be honest.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 pm

David sighed as the man blew up at him. In the back of his mind he knew that had he been in his Blue Lightning outfit, the man would probably be apologizing profusely and begging his forgiveness. "I'm sorry, I could give you money to buy another if you would like sir?" He said, waiting for a response before he would delve in his pocket for change.

Yet he was a sneaking little son of a b*tch, so at that moment the wind picked up, beginning to blow them both dray.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:59 am

Adam glanced at the man. Eyed him."I can afford a drink myself thank you very much, nor do I want hand outs." He said calmly, though he's voice held a bit of rudeness. As Adam was highly offended just about now. He shook he's head and noticed he's shirt dry off and he's and the wind blew pass him."Gosh, Is it gonna rain or something? Weather didn't say the wind was going to blow that fast." he mumbled towards himself."Guess I shouldn't believe anything the News says." he said out loud. He turned around and spoke."Be seeing you mate." With that said he headed for he's car to change.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:03 pm

David shrugged "Just trying to help a brother out. I meant no offense" Was all he said. Boy this man was just not in a good mood today. However, David smirked inwardly when he commented about the winds and said softly "No, I doubt it will rain. Also the weather men tend to be off." he over took hold of the mans arm when he mentioned not to trust the news "Sometimes they tell the truth.. this is a dangerous world.. When they tell you to be cautious, do it. Central is not as safe as it appears" He was waiting of course for the man to mention Blue Lightning and The Flash, but did not let on to that and let go "Have a nice day"
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 am

Adam looked at then person as he grabbed hold of he's arm. Glaring at him as if he was going to break he's arm. But did not overreact. "Dangerous? Doubtful, very doubtful."He said. He heard in the news about Flash and other things. He just didn't believe he's eyes that people can move that fast. So He ignored any signs of them being in existence. Adam simply didn't believe in them. Until he was proven that they were real with he's own eyes. Until then they will be simply Propaganda. He then towards he's car."Take care, odd man." He told him. What a strange man. Adam was beyond rude, because he's "Coffee" Was spilled. Adam could have taken the money, but Adam doesn't like hand outs. He went for he's car to get changed.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:47 pm

David snorted as the man left and said softly to himself "Only if you knew how strange I really was" His attitude had been terrible towards the dangers of Central city, and David made a mental note that maybe he should pay this man a visit as Blue Lightning, to prove to him just how dangerous this City was.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Cromwell Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Adam got to he's car and he opened the the trunk of he's car, removed he's jacket and shirt, and replaced it with a new jacket and shirt. He closed the trunk. And sighed."I am hungry. Best I found myself something to eat. And I need a drink." He said towards himself. And then headed to the direction of where he found the man that had spilled stuff on him. Turn left and enter a Bar. He'll settle for a snack to be honest, and some tea if they served it to be quite honest. And took a sit."Water or Tea please. Anything really." He asked. The man brought him a glass of water. Adam took it.
Adam Cromwell
Adam Cromwell
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down