DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
So we meet again. (David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
So we meet again. (David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
So we meet again. (David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
So we meet again. (David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
So we meet again. (David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
So we meet again. (David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
So we meet again. (David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
So we meet again. (David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
So we meet again. (David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

So we meet again. (David)

2 posters

Go down

So we meet again. (David) Empty So we meet again. (David)

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm

ShadowShade sat on the rooftop, watching the world below. Waiting. She wanted Spangles, the Blue Flash or whatever it was he called himself. Wether or not he came was different, but she didn't mind. She was in the borderline of his city. And had two criminals, still alive. She knew he had wanted them so waited. They were tied up, and hardly hurt.

"Come on come on Spangles." She muttered to herself, the men were down below on the ground, Thana was on the roof, observing the city below her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

So we meet again. (David) Empty Re: So we meet again. (David)

Post by David Shuter Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 pm

The Blue Lightning had received word Through the Flash, which David gathered he had received through the Green Arrow, that the woman whom he had met not a week back had some prisoners for him. These he knew not to be Meta Humans, as the Flash would have just picked them up himself, so these must be regular scum David needed to bring to the police.

He landed on the room behind the woman and said softly, yet his voice changer was still on "You never told me your name last we met."
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Thana turned and put her hand on her sword, but didn't move it. "You didn't ask." She told him, and looked at him. "And before you try going to zap me Spangles I'm with Arrow." She explained, and pointed to the scum.

"You seem to want these people alive. Not quite what I would do but do with them as you wish." She said, and nonchalantly sat on the edge of the building.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:59 pm

David laughed lowly "Zap you? If I wanted you dead, I could have killed you from miles away. It's Blue Lightning as I have said before. How is that so hard for you girl?" He was still relaxed, though she would find herself falling to her death if she made a move with that sword.

He resisted the urge to sniff and simply said "These two will face justice in Central City for the crimes they committed plus..." He paused for effect before he smiled and said "Your blade stays shinny tonight" He had not failed to notice she had not told him her name yet
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:05 pm

Thana laughed, "Uhuh of course Blue Lightning." She said, chilled herself and looked down at the men. Thana rather enjoyed the night air, the city was different at night and she liked it.

"My blade always stays Shiny, sometimes it just gets a red tint to it. I'm ShadowShade." She told him before yawning and crossing her legs. "So. Whats new pretty boy?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:14 pm

David let out a small chuckle "Now you finally get it" He said as he looked to the sky. A clear night. Hopefully it would stay that way. While he knew for a fact that no systems were moving in, he did not know whether or not he would run into a fight tonight and would need to create one of his own.

David then nodded slowly "Fine, your blade stayed clean tonight." He amended, trying to prove his point that you did not need to kill someone to carry out justice "ShadowShade.. fits you." He then snorted when she called him pretty boy "I'm out of your league" He stated softly, still standing, seeing no point in sitting.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow " I got it before , I just think Spangles suits better sweetie " Thana said and shrugged as he said her blade stayed clean, " I believe differently to you in the justice system . I have no problem playing God and killing murderers and rapists ." Thana told him, not meanly for once and just said it while shrugging. It's how her life was.

When he said he was out of her league she laughed, " No your just not my type , your on the wrong side ." She said with a smirk, " Besides men in blue aren't as sexy as men in skin."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm

David shrugged "Spangles is not my thing. Lightning is. My suit is blue, thus Blue Lightning. Like Green Arrow. or the Red streak, as they used to call the Flash." he then repressed the urge to snort at her next works "If anyone can play god, It is me. I mean I come from the sky, and can smite people with a single bolt of Lightning, I control the weather.. I basically am I mortal god." he was thinking of course of the Norse God Thor.

David snorted, letting it out that one time. "Excactly why I am not in your league. I prefer women who will not kill me in my sleep." He then shrugged "I can assure you, of you saw me in just my skin, I would be your type. Thank god I'm not taking this suit off then." After all, he had not done it for the Flash yet, why would he do it for her? No one knew who he really was, and he planned on keeping it that way.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Thana laughed, a genuine laugh, pretty and nicely pitched and listened to him. "It doesn't matter, you still wouldn't be my type. You are on the wrong side of the law, normal relationships don't interest me." She said, and flicked her hood off, revealing her face and head.

"Some people call me ShadowShade, others call me Thana." She said to him, giving him a smirk. "Spangles and Thor, tell you what . I promise never to try kill you." Thana said with a smirk, she was 17 but looked older. Which worked in her favour quite regularly.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 01, 2015 9:39 pm

David was utterly shocked when she flipped her hood off. Like who actually did that? No one knew who he was, no one had seen the Blue Lightning with his mask off. Well actually people had, but that was in civilian clothes. "Wrong Side of the law, Babe I AM the law." He smirked. He did not remove his hood though, not yet anyways.

He then nodded at her name and sighed.. he couldn't just not show her his face after what she just did. He lowered his own hood and removed his mask and said "I am known to most as Blue Lightning, but I am Really David" he then smirked at her comment about not killing him, before he turned serious and said "You you tell another living soul, I will forget my no killing rule and make your death slow and painful." he couldn't believe it.. one of his frienemies knowing his identity before even the Flash.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Fri May 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Thana laughed again, " My point exactly , wrong side of the law. Your on the good side so I'm not interested ." She told him, smiling as he took his hood off. " David, cute." Thana said and smiled .

" I have no intention of telling anyone , and we need to make some adjustments to our treaty so you don't get ready to kill me every time I come on to your side of the border ." She said, as the head Scientist of Queen Incorporateds adoptive daughter she had a lot to lose if he told of her identity .
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 01, 2015 10:04 pm

David sighed and sat beside her, chuckling softly and saying "Who knows, I may be the Luke to your Darth Vader. Return to the lightside and all that" He joked. In truth she was a little young for him, plus..as she said.. on the wrong side of the law. When she mentioned his name being cute, he snorted "Better than Thana." He teased.

He then snorted "Fine, Ajustment is if you come as Thana I will not kill you. ShadowShade stays in Starling though." He stated, leaving no opening or loopholes for her. Thana may not be a killer, but ShadowShade was.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 02, 2015 12:17 am

Thana smiled and looked at him, "Maybe, but personally I prefer Padme." She smirked, "Don't make fun of my name I was giving you a compliment, besides Thana's only my nickname." Thana told him, rolling her eyes.

She smiled and nodded, "I wont come as ShadowShade unless I am asked. By you or Flash. That's the deal , no arguments I'm fine with that." Thana said, she didn't need any loopholes.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 02, 2015 9:46 am

David smirked "So what, you think you are my mother now? Fat chance, I'm older than you are. Plus Mother/son Incest is wrong." He stated simply. He continued to smirk though when she mentioned it being a nickname "I would hate to have the full name then" He continued to tease.

David then shrugged at her amendment "I doubt the Flash would invite a killer into Central City, not when he has me on speed dial." He stated simply. He and the Flash may not have been partners, but they fought together a lot.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Thana rolled her eyes " No as in, I would prefer Padme as my girlfriend ." She said and laughed slightly. " There are only two people on this earth that know my real name apart from me. I plan on keeping it that way sweetie ."

Thana smiled as he killed her a killer " I have more gifts then just killing you know. I have an IQ of 163, and developed LuniVis tech ." She told him, " Besides Flash is a friend of mind."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 02, 2015 8:54 pm

David recovered quickly from that and said "Oh, so would I.. so would I.." he trailed off, personally wondering if he could ever have a girlfriend. Leading a double life was hard, harder when you had people close to you. David did not.. he was alone.

David snorted "I'm more than just a pretty face as well. I was Army before all this.. Pilot. Give me anything that flies and I will have you in the air in seconds."
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sat May 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Thana smiled, and laughed at his awkwardness. "You know people like us can live two lives." She said, "You just need to know how to juggle them." Thana said shrugging.

She did look at him with interest though as he spoke about being a Pilot, and shifted her toosh slightly from the edge of the building while remaining sitting. "Huh that's pretty cool, before this I was in high school, I left at 13 though. But I have knack for science and tech." She explained and pulled a can of soda out and offered it to him, pulling one out for herself.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

David shrugged "Would you really want to have a committed relationship with someone, but have to lie about where you go all the time.. Forget a relationship, try just normal friendships.. I don't like lying to those I care about." That was why he was alone.. no friends.. his only job was being Blue Lightning.

David then laughed "Oh the good ol' days. Highschool and all that fun stuff. God I was so glad when I finally graduated." He then took a can she had offered him and popped the lid, taking a sip.
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Thana shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not into that stuff I guess" Thana explained, she didn't have friends either. And it was what she chose.

She looked at him as he called high school the good ol days, "Maybe for you , you I'm sure was popular, I however wasn't. School is hell for a progeny genius." She said, and shrugged. It was horrible for her, she looked down. High school had been hell for her, absolutely horrible.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down