DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  Empty Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)

Post by Thana Semele Sun May 10, 2015 2:06 am

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  Tumblr_inline_mo6ii7z7g71qz4rgp

Thana had yet again argued with Casey, and had gone out for a night out clubbing. Screw the rules she was going to have fun, and now she couldn't even go to Verdant without Ollie catching her. Especially if Casey simply rang him and told him to kick her out . Which he had done with force more then once so far.

Instead she went to some club and got in, of course she got in. Sometimes looks and looking older then you were came in handy, she went and first went to the bar and got a few drinks. She wasn't the girl to get plastered, never was, usually. Especially not in public like here, instead she downed a few drinks before going out to the dance floor, she was a good dancer and she knew it. She was also a classy lady when she wanted to be, and tonight she did. She was happy dancing when someone caught her eye, a very attractive young male and she kept dancing to the music. Thana knew how to dance and how to make men drool.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  Empty Re: Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)

Post by Xavier Jackson Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 am

(So on a Note. People are who in this thread, Thana and Xavier's Friend. Ollie, John are free to join later on, Xavier will make an Appearance later on, and Adam will Arrest Thana at the end of the thread. For underage drinking, this would lead to part two. So yah, enjoy you guys. I will also be npcing Xavier's friend)

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  Enzo-The-Vampire-Diaries-michael-malarkey-37401025-550-380 Xavier's Friend. His Name is Alex.

Alex was having an amazing drinking contest with his buddy at Xavier's club."Ya alright there, mate? Trouble standing?" Alex chuckled, as he took his Twentieth shot. The man he was having a contest with was barely standing his eyes shot at the man as he smiled."I know I know. sut lay ya head down. 'nd relax. Everything gonna be alright." he said, as he collapsed on the ground. The Vampire smiled."Bloody lightweight. Now where can I get some bloody dancing going. Oh right the dance floor. off I go." he chuckled.

His eyes narrowing as he came behind a female, and started dancing with her."You are alone in this club, Scarlett?" Alex said with a charming smile, his hands placed on her hips lightly, as he moved with her."Tell me. Why are ya here alone and not with ya friends. Lost ya way around?" he chuckled.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)  Empty Re: Well this looks like fun. (Invite only)

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 7:04 am

Thana smiled as she felt someone behind her, he placed his hands on her hips but she didn't mind. She kept dancing to the music, and listened to him . His smile was cute she would give him that much, "I wanted a night without them." She answered and kept her back to him as she danced.

"I don't lose my way around darling." Thana explained with a smirk before turning and looking at him while moving to the new song. " What is a delicate piece of meat like you doing here?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 7:25 am

Alex looked at her and smiled."Charming isn't it how this entire club is full of wondrous souls that will do anything they desire.." He chuckled. It was true the club was full of souls souls, some wanted to have fun, some just did it because they bored, others was a pleasure factor, etc. His eyes moving, as he shifted position as she dance. Alex shifted position as he begun to dance with her to match the music.."I've not a clue. I came for drinks, I've found a delighted Jewel." Alex chuckled.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 7:38 am

Thana smiled, and danced closer to the mystery man. She laughed, and danced with him closer to her, and looked at him. "Oh? Came for drinks and found a delighted Jewel, your a smooth talker." Thana said with a smirk, and looked at him. There was something about him, she just didn't know what it was.

Thana smiled and kept dancing with this mysterious man, he was sexy and gorgeous, and normally not her type but tonight she would make an exception.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 7:54 am

Alex smiled and danced closer to her. His eyes narrowing as he looked upon her. He would shake his head and sigh lightly. His eye focused on her. Alex finally spoke."I do try. However, I must say I've never seen someone as remarkable as you, dearie." He chuckled smiling her way."Let's go get some drinks shall we can get drunk? I shall buy? It's my treat." he said calmly. His eyes narrowing as he begun to think. I've gotten a few drinks into my system now. It's time to conquer a woman. he thought to himself slowly.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 7:56 am

Thana smiled as she listened to the man, he was offering free drinks and she was down for it. "Sure." Thana agreed and led his hand and his sexy ass to the bar, she knew she looked over twenty one and didn't act any less then that.

"Sweetie I can drink you down till kingdom come, but sure if you want to try get drunk with me lets go for it." Thana agreed with a smirk.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 8:03 am

Alex smiled."Let's go then. Drinking till no tomorrow." he told her smiling. His eyes narrowing as she took his hand and lead them to the bar. His eyes looking at the drinks. He smiled. It was doubtful that he will get drunk. He was a vampire. And alcohol didn't really effect him at all to be quite honest. However, she did not need to know at all. He smiled and shook his head." Pour us a glass of Scotch, please. Put it on my tab, please. Keep them coming." He winked at the bartender given her a gentle smile.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 8:07 am

Thana looked at the man as he ordered one scotch, took hers and in one easy go downed it. "Trust me hun you are going to need to do better then that." She said with a smirk, she could drink and drink and drink and rarely ever got drunk. Never fully drunk, plus she always kept classy while drinking because she didn't want to sleep with someone.

Sure she would flirt with them but she always made sure that it would go no further then maybe a kiss and making out. Thana looked at the man, an intelligent head on her shoulders as she smiled at him. "So what's your occupation?" Thana asked him with a smile as she got another scotch.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 8:15 am

Alex look at her and chuckled. Well this one was sure an interesting little doll. Very interesting indeed. Alex would be sure to corrupt her and make her a public enemy of the crowd control ground zero, area code. He shook his head and sighed."You anit beating me, Love." he winked at her. Oh no. No one has ever been able to out do a vampire in drinking. His eyes leered at her tiny figure as he chuckled."So, why the question, love? it's not like it matters at this point. But if You are asking me? I work as a Power Grid Businesses man." he told her slowly.

He smiled."Watcha ya about yah?" he asked her. His thick English Accent blooming from his lungs his. He took the drink and downed it like there was no tomorrow. Enjoying it.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 8:19 am

Thana chuckled and had another drink, and she looked at him as he spoke and listened. Before smiling and laughing slightly, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Thana said simply, before continuing. "I am Oliver Queen's personal assistant as well as Queen Consolidated's personal coder and data encryptor." Thana told him, and had another sip of alcohol and rather enjoying it.

Not thinking too much of what she had said Thana laughed slightly and looked around her, taking another glass of Whiskey before moving on to vodka. "Much better." She commented with a wink.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 8:26 am

Alex looked at her and raised an eye brow. As he did this he would then smile. Shake his head and sigh.His eyes motioned at her chest then her face."You work for Oliver Queen? Really? Seems like the Playby boy does know how to pick his woman!" he chuckled."Don't mind me. It's a joke. Any who. Whiskey please." he asked. The Bartender went to pour the Drink, Alex stopped her."Nope, not the glass the bottle please." he asked slowly. As she handed him the bottle, he popped it open, and chugged the entire thing under a minute. The Substance did not effect him at all."Another bottle please, keep em coming." he said slowly.

Looking at her and smiled."Not many beautiful woman here at a fancy bar like this, aside from the magnificent lovely jewel such as yourself? May I get ya, name?" he asked her slowly.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 8:28 am

Thana watched as the man chugged a full bottle of whiskey, man he could drink. She laughed and nodded, "Yes sadly, so I cant really party at Verdants, especially when he is banging my God-mother." She said with a smile, and kept steadily downing her drinks.

When asked her name she smiled, "Red." Thana told him, giving her nickname, "And yourself?" She asked of him, flashing him a smile.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 8:35 am

Alex would smile at her and shake his head slowly. As he did this he would then sigh and look her way."So Um, like ya know. This place is better. We have de money, de fame, de women, de people, and YOU!" he clapped his hands slowly. Shaking his head inclining. As he did this he would then sigh and look at her inwardly chuckling. This woman was very funny indeed.

He smiled as she gave him her name and he replied back when she asked for his."Name's Blue Or Jumpy. Most people call me Bluejumpy, or just blue." he laughed slightly.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 8:40 am

Thana smiled and laughed at what he said, "Uhuh keep talking cowboy. You have a looonnng way to go." She said, and rolled her eyes and gave him another smile as he gave his name.

"Red and blue, typical." Thana said with a smirk, before having another glass of Vodka, man it was funny and Thana was quite enjoying it. "Why don't we go somewhere quieter?" Thana asked him with a soft smile.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 8:46 am

Alex smiled at her and chuckled. His eyes narrowing as he did this he would shake his head slowly. Before raising his eye brow and smiling, and then nodding afterwards."Sure why not I'll bring two bottles for us." he told her, as he Ordered a Vodka bottle for him and one for her. His eyes moving towards her form as he spoke.."I have the perfect place. The VIP room." he said smiling at her, As he would lead her to the room. it was his own personal Room that Alex brought females too, in Xavier's club. His eyes narrowing as he lead her inside and sat down.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 8:49 am

Thana smiled as she got led to the VIP room, it actually looked pretty nice. Once they were alone ,and she knew they were she smiled. "My real name is Thana, Thana Semele." She confessed to him, she didn't know what but there was something about him that she liked.

Something...dangerous.....sexy. Dragging her in, his eyes were beautiful. As was him, and she secretly perved on him a little bit as she drank her bottle of Vodka.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 am

Alex would look at her and shake his head. "Ya know. Ya shouldn't lie to me. Lady, It's a pleasure to know ya know. Lady, oh and don't get me wrong. You are the most finest thing I've lad eyes on." He took her bottle and drank from her bottle after she took some sips. He would then hand it back."So Like, Yah know if you wanted to do something really sexy." he said cupping the bottom of her chin. Her neared her face as if he was going to kiss her but moved towards her ear."We can dance in private." he cooed in her ears. Before pulling away and winking at her.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 9:21 am

Thana smiled and looked at him, listening and smiling as he drank from her bottle . " What are you going to do if I do lie?" Thana said seductively with a smirk and smiled as he cupped her chin. For a moment , only a moment looking innocent before smiling as he suggested they dance in private .

" I already thought we were private, but sure ." Thana said and smiled, before chugging half the vodka of hers.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Mon May 11, 2015 9:26 am

Alex chuckled. And He took his bottle and chugged the entire bottle. He was still completely fine. He had an immunity to this sort of stuff. His eyes glaring into her. As he spoke."Oh I can do far worse things. If ya like. Something like this." he said moving towards her neck as he smelled her skin. Damnit, she was fresh and smelled deliciously. His lips merely laced her skin as he moved towards her ear."What are ya waiting for let's get going." He said, placing the bottle, down as he took her hand and flicked the remote so music blasted. His eyes narrowing as he met hers."We are all alone, so don't worry about getting to touchy." he chuckled. it was a mere joke but still.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon May 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Thana looked at him as he drew closer, and felt his rather sharp teeth graze her neck and expected a bite or something . When it didn't come she looked at him , and laughed and got up when he blasted music .

Smiling she danced around with her bottle, her long chocolate brown following behind her as she moved around, flirting here and there she knew she could dance , and this man was fun to dance with. " Come on I can't be the only one dancing !" She said happily
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Tue May 12, 2015 7:03 am

Alex chuckled and gave her warm and gentle smile her way as he took a stance and stuck a Majestic pose. His eyes eying as she danced around and flirted there and then, He too flirted back with her. There and then. His eyes widen as she asked him to dance. He could not refuse such a lovely woman a dance. So he joined her. Dancing along side her. He smiled and spoke."Think you can keep up with me, love?" He asked her in a soft smoothing voice. This was perfect so Alex will have her in his traps and she will be his and his only to do whatever things he wanted to do to her.
Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 7:15 am

Thana laughed and watched as he got up and danced, and danced close to him. "Oh I plan to ." She said and did keep up with him. Flirting back and smiling, "Hell" She thought, and placed a hand on his waist and moved closer.

It was up to him if he wanted to kiss her, she wasn't the type of girl to push herself on men, she would flirt and dance and even occasionally got a little more closer then usual and smiled up at him. There was....something about him, but she couldn't place it.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Xavier Jackson Tue May 12, 2015 8:29 am

Alex smiled as he made his way closer to her. He would flirt with her there and here.

Xavier came in and shook his head."Alex how many times do I have to tell you this place isn't for you to bring your little ladies. People pay to be in this room. Leave please." Xavier said calmly. His eyes narrowing as he was ignored.

Alex Simply ignored him and as he was still dancing with The lovely Thana. Getting all close and touchy with her.

Xavier snapped his eyes raising as he did this. He would speak loudly. And turn off the music."Out you two now. This instance. Before I get the bouncers to throw you out themselves." Warned Alex.

Alex stopped and straighten up. "Fine Fine." he said. Alex sighed and shook his head."Mister. Xavier sure is a mood pressure he ruins lives, and breaks bonds. His so mean." Alex frowned as he said this.

"Out now." Xavier, Ordered.

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 am

Thana looked up as she heard, and saw a man....Xavier, the man she had heard so much about. Godamn he was even sexier in real life. "Sorry Mr Xavier." She said and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, "Umm pleasure to meet you." Thana told him, "I'm Thana . Thana Semele, sorry disturb you."

With that Thana walked out, and with Alex and looked at a cop car nearby. "Hey..." She said with a smirk, and looked at the cop car and a wrench nearby. "Fuck it I know who that guy works for and I don't like him." Thana said and picked up the bar, smiling at Alex before smashing the cop car windows in, and as she saw someone come out quickly dashed back inside with Alex to hide. Laughing as they danced a bit more, "Still think I'm a good little girl?" She asked, "I could go for another drink, want one?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next