Switch Accounts

Staff Team
Staff Team
Casey Founder:
Jules Co-Founder
Topher Head Admin
Em Head Admin
Latest topics
» Something Wicked This Way Comes ( AN AU Post Potter RPG )
Sat May 06, 2017 10:49 am by Barry Allen

» Take On The World ( TVD/TO and Twlight AU Roleplay )
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:20 pm by Barry Allen

» Why cant I be normal? (Open)
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:49 pm by Jemma Brightfall

» Celeb Claim
Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am by Skylar Hastings

» Power Claims
Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:45 am by Pandora Chambers

» Brett Allen ( WIP )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 pm by Brett Allen

» An Honest Days of Work ( Open )
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 pm by Barry Allen

» Caitlin Snow
Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 pm by Caitlin Snow

» Barry Allen
Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:28 pm by Thea Amira Queen

What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

Post by Ivan Feofan on Wed May 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Ivan was out and going exploring he couldn't sleep so he decided to go out at night something that he wouldn't usually do. As he was the weakest at this time and he couldn't necessary protect himself and he wandered into some sort of building he wasn't quite sure what it was but he ended up collapsing on the floor and fell asleep he really should haven't left this late he really was tired. Curling up slightly he honestly didn't care where he was or what he was going to or what anyone would do for that manner he just wanted sleep.
Ivan Feofan
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

Post by Yavojn Martinez on Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 am

Yavojn looked at the sanctuary. Walking around with a haunted doll eyed look. He was still hurting from the encounter with Lucas Blackwell. Not that he'd ever admit this. His body was healed. His mind was still tormented with nightmares of the other man's past. Worst of all was the fact Oliver helped him find fire and confidence and one meeting with that so called ally of Oliver's had destroyed it all. As he was walking his lantern light caught off someone on the ground. Blinking as a creepy crawly feel went down his spine. Right now seeing Ivan was a blessing and a curse. He felt a strange relief...it was an evil he knew. Not one that confused him. Hurrying over to the man he grabbed a blanket and a pillow. Covering the other and went down onto his knees. "Ivan Feofan...what are you doing here? Why are you out so late? Are you hurt?" He asked in that sanctuary priests tone of his. Pushing up the oversized glasses as he tried to get Ivan's head onto the pillow.
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum