DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

2 posters

Go down

What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) Empty What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

Post by Ivan Feofan Wed May 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Ivan was out and going exploring he couldn't sleep so he decided to go out at night something that he wouldn't usually do. As he was the weakest at this time and he couldn't necessary protect himself and he wandered into some sort of building he wasn't quite sure what it was but he ended up collapsing on the floor and fell asleep he really should haven't left this late he really was tired. Curling up slightly he honestly didn't care where he was or what he was going to or what anyone would do for that manner he just wanted sleep.
Ivan Feofan
Ivan Feofan
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn) Empty Re: What the How Did I Get Here (Yavojn)

Post by Yavojn Martinez Thu May 21, 2015 1:57 am

Yavojn looked at the sanctuary. Walking around with a haunted doll eyed look. He was still hurting from the encounter with Lucas Blackwell. Not that he'd ever admit this. His body was healed. His mind was still tormented with nightmares of the other man's past. Worst of all was the fact Oliver helped him find fire and confidence and one meeting with that so called ally of Oliver's had destroyed it all. As he was walking his lantern light caught off someone on the ground. Blinking as a creepy crawly feel went down his spine. Right now seeing Ivan was a blessing and a curse. He felt a strange relief...it was an evil he knew. Not one that confused him. Hurrying over to the man he grabbed a blanket and a pillow. Covering the other and went down onto his knees. "Ivan Feofan...what are you doing here? Why are you out so late? Are you hurt?" He asked in that sanctuary priests tone of his. Pushing up the oversized glasses as he tried to get Ivan's head onto the pillow.
Yavojn Martinez
Yavojn Martinez
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down