DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content]

2 posters

Go down

Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] Empty Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content]

Post by Jihad al Ghul Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 am

Jihad had locked himself in his room for days. He was fighting sleep as he didn't want another dream of what happens in the future. He didn't want to see that he lost himself. He could see himself holding a razor to his wrist the blood dripping from it. No he was not made for this life he was weak. He would never be strong he would never be able to be what his father wanted him to be. Sighing he stared at the canopy of his bed as he laid flat on his back. Why had this life had to choose him. He didn't want it. He wasn't worthy of it.

Yet here he was in a land of luxuries trying to figure out why he deserved these things he was broken. He was so not worthy of it he was not worthy of being this man's son. He couldn't fight like these men and he was sure that he would never be able to it wasn't his style. He leaned on the skills that he learned in the street.

Hearing a knock on his door he just turned to his side and ignored it. They would go away eventually. He wanted to be left alone to his thoughts. But why was that he didn't want to dream he didn't want to see himself dreaming of himself taking his own life. They say you can change your future but he wasn't sure any more.

Slipping into sleep he saw the scene again. There he was in the middle of his room with the razor in his hand. Holding it to his wrist he felt the cool metal slip across his smooth skin. He was in love with the feeling. Staring at the blood as he watched it pool out of his wrist. He saw himself collapse to the ground gripping his hand then everything goes black. The scene around his body shows a pool of blood and him laying crumpled in it. He is never sure if he actually dies as he wakes up screaming before he get's to that part.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] Empty Re: Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content]

Post by Ra's al Ghul Sun May 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Ra had been busy overseeing a group of recruits that Ra had brought in about a good number of Two Hundred Recruits. Training was doing amazingly well. Ra turned on his heel. He decided to see how he's son was holding up. He made his way around the Hallways down the stair way. Knocking on the door a few times. After he did he waited for some sort of reply. He got nothing. He knocked again. Nothing. Ra mused into his thoughts. He is ignoring me? He better not, or He shall invoke the Wrath of Ra's. He thought calmly.

Maybe, Jihad was sleeping. Who knew, Ra shook his head and waited. Ra was a busy many and had other things to do right about now. Like Overseeing two hundred new recruits and Instructing their training. Among of dealing with China, Russia, Germany, and Japan affairs. He shook his head and sighed. Maybe Jihad was practicing on his own, some Sword like tricks perhaps? What ever he was doing, Ra's better not waste his bloody time with this.

Shaking his head he sighed."So.. He is not going to answer? I bring him to my home, Bath him, train him, give him food, water, a roof over his head? He can't answer a door?" Ra's opened the door and walked in. Seeing, Jihad on the ground. Ra's glared at him. Looking at his hand."So.. You've been screaming laying on the bed like a little child? Jihad." He said. Pausing before shaking his head."Stand up.. You are Ghul. Follow me please. There is something I wish to show you." Ra carried not for Jihad's emotion at the moment. He needed to fix, Jihad and pull him together.

He would exit the room and make his way towards the Training grounds. Hoping Jihad would follow. Once arrived, He made his way into the upper stairs and entered a room. The room was dark and had a balcony. Nearing the Balcony he spoke."Tell me. What do you." He waved his hand in the air. He would found League of Assassins Members training amongst each other.

"Why do you lock yourself in a room and refuse to train?" He asked him calmly.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content] Empty Re: Why do I Deserve This Life (Ra's) [warning graphic content]

Post by Jihad al Ghul Sun May 24, 2015 7:07 pm

Jihad knew he couldn't tell Ra's about his dreams he couldn't tell his lover about them either. Sighing he got up and followed his father he still wasn't sure why he deserved this life or any of it. Though yet here he was  he had a new family one that he didn't even deserve for the most part and some of them were still trying to convince him that he didn't belong here though they couldn't argue with his last name. They however just thought of him as a lowly street kid. One who was not worth of their ranks.

He walked up to the balcony and looked at the others training. They all looked impressive really impressive then his eyes caught sight of a bow he wanted that bow. So he flipped over the balcony railing and grabbed the bow feeling it in his hand his free hand picked up an arrow and he aimed it at a target and got a perfect shot. Yes he had always been good at archery. He was naturally gifted with it. He then picked up another arrow with pinpoint accuracy he shot it at the target against the wall and hit it square in the middle. He didn't even notice that everyone was now watching him.

Jihad continued to fire arrows for a couple hours before he turned around and saw that everyone was looking at him he just shrugged it off and walked out. Went back up to where his father was. He wondered what he thought of that he had never seen him with a bow and arrow yet he was sure that he would still be critiqued somehow.
Jihad al Ghul
Jihad al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ra's al Ghul Mon May 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Ra's did not think Jihad did not belong here. The kid needed guidance and more training. Everyone who was in the League was more then welcome to be here. They were family. However, Jihad seemed like he didn't think that he would fit in with the family. However in fact he did. He was Ra's son. Ra's looked at him as the boy leaped from the balcony and grabbed a bow. Fire his first shot. Ra's examined him. That was perfection. Ra placed both his hands on the railing and looked down. Ra's for the first time of his life. Was impressed by Jihad. He lacked in other areas but he was amazing with the bow. Ra stood restlessly looking at his son fire shots at the targets/walls. After couple hours, Jihad made his way upstairs.

Ra turned around and looked at him."You showed true skill in Archery. You have me very impressed." He said softly. Very surprised. He's eyes looking down at him and then back up to meet his gaze."We have something for you to hone. After you Finish you're league training, we will focus on Advance Archery, Throwing Weapons, and Alchemy for poisons. As well as you're agility. We now have something to work one." he said calmly.

"Good, Now follow me." he said. Ra's left and made his way towards the dining room. He took a sit on one of the wooden chairs, and gestured for Jihad to sit if he so decided to. To join and follow Ra's. this was good now they had a lead on something that Ra's can do to improve, Jihad's abilities.
Ra's al Ghul
Ra's al Ghul
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down