DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Meeting a Flower(Neo) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Meeting a Flower(Neo)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting a Flower(Neo) Empty Meeting a Flower(Neo)

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:54 pm

Sithis has been strolling the Streets of Starling City. He was wearing he's black jeans, black boxers, black socks, black boots, black shirt, and black leather jacket. He carried a wallet with some cash and credit credit Driver's license and ID, A Razor silver blade hidden in he's lower right hand side of he's boot conceal by the Jean pocket, and a Cell phone. He was new to the city. Very new. He had he's own place he was enjoying himself at the current moment. The streets of starling City interested him. They were different then the ones of Russia. But still Russia was the biggest Country in the world. Length and Width wise. He kept walking, till he bumped into someone without looking."I'm Sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just. Um thinking. Hope you can forgive me?" he asked as he offered a kind smile in return.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Flower(Neo) Empty Re: Meeting a Flower(Neo)

Post by Neo Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Neo was full and wouldn't need something other than what she could grow from her always being replenished when possible bag of seeds she kept on her at all times. She looked around as she walked through Starling City. It had people. Lots of people. Gotham felt so empty. There wasn't anyone. Not civilians nor villains. Not even their so called heroes. It had been eerie. Until Grandpa Ra took her to get lots of food then dropped her off here it had been lonely. She was now exploring this city. It seemed a huge contrast to her hometown of Gotham.

Walking along the streets she stopped by some flower beds that were by a building. Kneeling down and held her hands out over them. Greenish yellow light leaving her hands. Healing, livening and giving the flowers there back their wonderful life and healthiness. She was paying no attention and by the time her eyes went from whiteish yellow to normal and she blinked the warnings from the flowers were too late. Her hands lowered to her knees as she registered it. "Look...out?" She asked. Eeking as a moment later she understood.

Someone much bigger and taller than her had bumped into her. Her lightweight almost fae like frame ended up hitting the sidewalk sideways from the force of impact. Yes. The man wasn't walking that fast and yes it was just a bumping into...you had to add in the weight differences and the angle of her bodies balance too. Needless to say grown, tall built man hitting a lithe light frame like hers even in just a slow moving pace equals knocked off balance. "Ouch..chhchch..." She muttered in that angelic and beautiful genderless voice of hers. Sitting up as she blinked a bit. She had looked up to scold whoeverit was but that kind smile that met her was a bit disarming. "Please just be more careful sir." She said with a beautiful warm smile back.

"Um...sure. I guess I can forgive you just this once." She said with a playful tone as the phrasing made it hard to resist it. Glaring at the plants at something only she could hear as she moved to standing on her feet once more. "Lost in thought in a city by yourself? Are you alright sir?"
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:03 pm

Sithis smiled gently at the woman. He's eyes leered at her form. As she had fell."My goodness. I didn't mean to knock you over forgive me please.." he said sorry again. he really didn't mean to knock her on her. He shook he's head he's eyes holding such an innocent look on he's amazing beautiful face that is was almost unbelievably magnificent sight to watch such a man with such eyes. He took a Deep breath and sighed slowly.

He almost felt ashamed to have knocked a woman of her size and frame down so easily. He felt horrible and very guilty. He had no idea. How to properly apologize to her, it was very rude to be honest. Shaking he's head."I am. Forgive me again. This city is just rather interesting to be quite honest." He nodded he's head given her a nice smile. Closing he's eyes.

He took another deep breath and begun to think in he's head. If only I understand this City. It's so Different from Russia. TO be quite honest. Very different, these people are so strange and odd. In Russia, a woman would have cussed me out. While this one has a much gentler tone then then, the Russians. Must certainly be a culture thing to be honest. If I were to take some form of educational guess. He shook he's head as he thought about this. He's thoughts hit he's head, like an arrow to through the skull, before reopening he's eyes.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:53 am

Neo, as she was now, didn't catch the leering gaze that went over her form. Well at least not on a conscious level. Where Dark Neo would have had some cocky confident commentary...she merely blushed a bit without fully getting why. Looking at him and smiled sweetly at him again. "Sir you don't need to keep apologizing about it. If you really feel that bad why don't you just treat me to one of those milkshakes that they sell in the shop two doors up?" She said in a sweet way but offered a way for them to be even. Though she wasn't truly serious as she'd already forgiven him but was trying to help him restore his dignity or honor or whatever it was that had him looking so forelorn.

Since as far as she could tell this man seemed really upset or ashamed to have knocked her down. "I'm kidding I was trying to get your mind off of it." She said a sweet laugh. She looked at him and it was written in his eyes that he felt horrible and guilty. "Really its alright. I do forgive you." She said with a warm sweet smile. Looking around. "It is...my first time in this city also. So I can relate." She agreed. Ignoring the flowers as she looked at him. "Where are you from sir? You have a really noticable accent. I've never heard anything like it." She was curious and wanted to learn new things. Where the accent originated was one of them.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:05 am

Sithis looked at her and smiled again."Perfect I'll buy you three milkshakes then. Come on shall we get moving. Hopefully that will be enough." he warm smile never left he's face. It was truly weird how he always smiled. He Accent thick as the ice shards on a cold winter's day that hung from the roofs of people's home. He eyes on hers as he spoke."Don't worry about it. I'll buy my treat. I owe you that much now. Come on. By the way I never got your name. What was it?" He asked her. he's voice very calm. This was very interesting how these turn of events came out. Though he wondered why hasn't she flipped out at him for bumping into him.

Such strange and weird people. It was really odd. Any Russian would have cussed him out. He shook he's head and he finally gave the woman an answer."I am Russian, I am From Russia. New to This city as I've said. People are really strange here or perhaps they are far to kind then what people said you were like over television. Then again why should I believe that sort of propaganda right?" He chuckled. placing he's right hand over he's the back of he's head.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:48 am

Neo looked at the male as she finished smoothing out her outfit. The top and skinny jeans dusted off. The young woman had nothing on her feet as she hated them. Plus right now she couldn't afford season appropriate ones. The male had very nice eyes she noticed. Confused by where this thought came from. Listening to him. "Yay! Just one milkshake will do." She said with a sweet tone. Looking away then began to walk a bit. Stopping a couple inches away from him to turn to see if he was following.

Smiling a bright and almost playfully while innocently alluring smile his way. "I didn't realize you wanted it sir. You hadn't introduced yourself either so I figured we were going mysterious encounters in the afternoon light." She said with a giggle. "My name is Neo. Neo Ivy. A pleasure to meet you sir." She said with an almost lady like half curtsey before she turned and started leading the way down the street. "I'm new to this city too but despite I could easily get lost...I trust mother nature to guide me when she can. I'm liking that despite I'm lonely there are others around." She said in a strangely veiled yet heart felt way.

Her features so expressively lighting up like she was talking about some mysterious and beautiful fantasy story. Listening to him. "Oh? Thats cool." She said with a laugh. "Television? I never really pay attention to something like that. hahahaha why not? Everyones different no matter who you are or where you are from that fact is universally true."
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:41 pm

Sithis nodded."One Big Milkshake coming up." he smiled. He said as he already joined her side and went on with her."Tell me where are you from?" he asked her. She seemed very nice to be quite honest. To nice but it will settle for now. He perhaps might have just gained yet another friend today. Which would be really really good. He was extremely happy. He's eyes moved towards her and he smiled. At least she wasn't the ugliest of things. Though looks some times didn't matter, Sithis wasn't shallow. But he wouldn't ask her out either. Truth in the matter he wasn't ready to settle yet. He shook he's head and spoke."I am Sithis by the way. I am the amazing Mr. Russia. Yes Yes yes." he said pumping he's fist back and forth against he's chest in a comical way."RUSSIA CRUSH!" He chuckled lightly at he's own failed humor. He hoped he wouldn't fail. Though he frowned, because he didn't think that this young lady would get he's humor at all.

He looked at her."Yah, Your right. Very right to be honest dear." He chuckled. As he shook he's head."So Um, tell me where the store is and how far are we, I am getting hungry myself." He mused calmly. He wasn't really hungry though would in he's system would be very very good. He chuckled and noticed about her mentioning mother nature."Your not one of them gipsies are ya? I heard they curse people while smoking, Marijuana." he teased her lightly while joking around.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Fri May 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Neo laughed a bit. "How much milkshake you think I can drink? Unless you're planning on sharing it with me." She said playfully. Looking at him a bit. She stopped when they finally arrived to the door of the shop that had food and shakes inside. "A parody of the Hulk movie I believe? A friend of mine told me about it." She said with a giggle. Laughing a bit as she opened the door. "We're already here. Sorry. I guess we just got busy talking we didn't realize how long we had been walking." She said with a smile. Walking inside and pointing to the menu. "I'm Neo Ivy...of Gotham." She gave an elegant curtsey. Then stood up. "I'm the daughter of Poison Ivy. Pleasure to formally meet you Sithis of Russia." She said. Giggling a bit befor with a twirl was lead him to the front of the place.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 02, 2015 10:14 am

Sithis shook his head and sighed. Speaking to this woman was perhaps the most interesting thing he had ever done thus far. And this lighten up the mood. She was very interesting and very impressive to be quite honest. He wanted to be friends with her. He found her very amusing as well."Hulk movies are always nice aren't they?" He asked her. Sure the movies were perhaps smashing and such but it was still not bad. The punching of things and leaping to high heights, to a superhuman or supernatural level. "I guess we've arrived." he told her. he would make way towards the shop inside and took the menu."Hey, Neo is there something else you would like from the menu, I am sure I can pay for it." He told her honestly. It was a very joy and treat. He felt like he could some how or some what be able to be good friends with her. Plus he was going to make up for bumping into her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Sun May 03, 2015 11:45 am

Neo looked at the male who seemed to have a lot on his mind despite the fact they were talking. He looked like he kept getting lost. Wondering what was on his mind. Her eyes looking over the flavors as they headed to the front desk. She wasn't sure what most of those flavors tasted like. She listened as he spoke. "I guess. I watched some of it. The hulk reminds me of mother's skin tones." She said honestly. Looking over the flavors. "What flavors do you like Sithis?" She asked without more than a moments pause. Staring at him in confusion. Not sure what was good really. "I don't know what is good. I guess I'd like to try their French Fries." She said with a warm smile.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 am

Sithis looked at her as he did. Sithis found something odd about the current conversation. She mentioned the Hulk's skin color being the color of her mother's."Surely that's a joke, Right? Neo, you pulling my leg right? Surely there's really no such thing as green people?" Sithis questioned her with a rather odd tone. He was really wondering if what she said was true or not. Though he wouldn't question it. As far as anyone knew. He was Sithis the Body guard for a rich person. However, Sithis was some thing else entirely. He was someone that you did not want to mess with. He himself had abilities, and Sithis was fully aware of people with other powers not just him. However you had to play the civilian part well. In order to blend with the population correctly and without others judging you so harshly.

His eyes peering at her again and he simply sighed."I Have no idea. What flavors. I don't normally drink that sort of stuff? You pick?" he offered her the choice of picking seeing as he was buying, she might as well pick for herself and maybe himself too? "French sure, that can do well." He nodded. "So your mother. She's some sort of Green gypsy woman or something of that sort?" He asked Neo.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Tue May 05, 2015 9:08 am

Neo looked at Sithis and just smiled. "I suppose that is for you to figure out then Sithis. I wasn't pulling your leg as you said. I can't agree with you on that but you seem to be confused and I do not wish to add to it. We seem to be getting along great after all." She said with a sweet tone and a slight musical giggle. FInding his seemingly lost expression adorable. Her voice had a beautiful genderless yet angelic tonature to it. She looked at the menu again.

Then looked at the male. She honestly didn't know anything about him. Nor did she really need to. Right now she was thinking she had made a new good looking friend. Was having a milkshake and that was it. "Alright then..." She responded to him. She looked at the cashier. "The largest sized chocolate milkshake and french fries please." She ordered. Looking at Sithis when the man rang them up and he was waiting for them to pay. Blinking a bit and smiled a bit. "Not really. You have such interesting thoughts Sithis." She said with a sweet smile.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue May 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Sithis scratched the back of his head. As he did this he would sigh and shake his head. She would let him figure that one out well that wasn't fair! Not fair at all. Bunch of green people! ALL Green. His eyes narrowing as he looked to her and made oddly eyebrow movements. He found Neo a very gentle and sweet person. Though, Sithis still could not understand why she hasn't flipped on him when he went right into her. It was odd. Maybe it was the fact that he could not get over that people were so bloody nice.

His eyes trailing over her form, as he leered at her tiny frame. Odd, this woman was so. Tiny and fragile. Sithis thought of such a tiny little thing fighting, it would be amazing how flexible and agility she would be an in terms of speed. She would make an amazing fighter. With such a tiny frame. Maybe he could give her a few tips in terms of fighting. If they became really close friends.

"If you want. You can get the biggest Milkshake you want." he chuckled.  He looked at her and smiled. The smile was warm. "I'm glad that you think that I have interesting thoughts, Neo." he said towards her.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Sun May 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Neo blinked a bit. Tilting her head. First slightly to the left then slightly to the right. Trying to figure out what was on Sithis thoughts. Holding out a shiny penny. "A penny for your thoughts Sithis?" She asked with a warm and sweet smile. Hoping the slight joke would help this guy lighten up. He was really lost in thoughts. She could see The Joker when he was not locked up in Arkham asking him his trademark why so serious statement. It had been some time so maybe others were starting to reappear. She had a feeling though that for the most part people hadn't.

She knew what she needed to do but in the meantime her own thoughts were dancing away from worrying about the villians of Arkham. A feeling of dread that was rippling through the nature world told her justified reasons to. For the moment...she wouldn't be. She had Thana helping her and she needed to do her part too. It was ridiculous to expect people to find them all on their own. She wasn't sure how she would but she would. Thana was helping her as much as she could. Shaking her head a bit as she wondered what else to do without betraying her thoughts. "Hey mister the clerk needs you to pay him now." She said with a bright smile in his direction.

Giggling a moment before she looked at the area around them. "Everyone has interesting thoughts...not everyone can say them right. Even the nature and world around us has thoughts...not everyone is able to understand them." She said as she went to sit down. Waiting on Sithis to pay.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 am

Sithis looked at her and shook his head. He would then look at her and give her a warm gentle smile his eyes lightening up in joy and amazement. He would sake his head and simply sigh. He looked at her and would then take out his wallet to pay for the drinks. Grabbing both of them, he carried them towards the table, handing her one he took one for himself. And Sipped on the straw."It feels nice." he told her.

It felt nice talking to someone and drinking with someone. He felt proud and happy that he had repaid his debt to her. He looked at her. And shrugged his shoulders. She spoke of Nature as if it was real. In truth it was. Though he had thought about thing. This Ivy woman, was on the news a lot. This much he knew. She possession Plant like abilities. But she was no Nature Goddess. He knew full well who she was.

However, Sithis was an amazing lair. And Had an amazing talent for such a craft. So He had to adapt to this in order to play a certain role.

He looked at her and spoke."It's nice ya know. To talk to someone. That's human and not ya bloody wall. You get good companionship, and friends with that. It's always good. Don't ya, Think. Neo, let me ask ya this. What do you think of us being close or good friends, and then doing things together more often. While your mother the one in ridiculous green skin, No disrespect indeed. Is away. Maybe I can take care of you? In a Brotherly way? Watcha ya think?" he sipped on the straw as the substance was poured into his throat.
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Thu May 21, 2015 2:06 am

Neo sipped her drink and stared at him a bit. Blinking a bit and hugged herself. "I can feel the whole world...hear and feel the differences. I doubt someone like you could understand. Its like...the worlds pain is my pain." She said softly. "Its joy is my joy. Its really complicated and you'd have to be really open minded." She sipped her drink and looked at him. She blinked a bit. "I think you have a death wish. Forget who my motehr is for a moment mommy's friends will make dog meat of you. No way mister. I'm a young justice type. I like to help people. I'd feel really horrible if something happened to you." She said seriously. She blinked a bit. "i'll be your friend but...I can't agree to the rest of that." Finishing off the milkshake. "Thank you mister but I need to get going now. I have to find someone." She said with a smile.
Neo
Neo
Young Justice
Young Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Sithis looked at her and narrowed he's eyes as he made oddly eye brow movements. He nodded he's head and spoke."Fair enough." He said as he finished he's milkshake. When she mentioned young justice. He gave a reply."You What?" he questioned her calmly. he shook he's head."TO friends." he told her calmly. He then got up and tossed what he was holding in he's hand. And gave her he's card that had he's number."If you ever need anything call me. And we can hang out. I must head to my house now. And Stare at the Television. And I have to get ready to meet my Boss, the Rich man. So be you." he nodded and simply exited the place. And headed home. Today he had made a new friend.

(Exit)
Sithis Nonomyth
Sithis Nonomyth
League of Assassins
League of Assassins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down