DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Understanding Life (OPEN) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Understanding Life (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

Understanding Life (OPEN) Empty Understanding Life (OPEN)

Post by Titania Archard Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Titania was finally allowed to do what she pleased, being a cyborg this gesture was unimaginable. Seeing she didn't really understood the idea of free will, KOS-MOS did what her master pleased and that was it. No grey area, no in between just left or right. Her dark curly tassels were bouncing around as moments ago she requiped into a black skin tight dress that had just as much frills as her hair had curls and waves. Titania's eyes sparked an electric blue as she gathered information on her current location. "Metropolis. Home to Superman and many other metahumans."

KOS-MOS looked around the city and acknowledged all the skyscrapers "Pretty." She said in a monotone that could only be described as robotic. It wasn't until she turned around when she noticed someone was approaching her. "That is interesting." Titania tilted her head as she started walking towards said person. Her dark heels clicked against the pavement as she got defensive. "Who are you. State your business." KOS-MOS held out her arm and in a pixalated blur a great sword appeared from no where. "I must say any ill will shall be against you seeing I have the upper hand."
Titania Archard
Titania Archard
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Understanding Life (OPEN) Empty Re: Understanding Life (OPEN)

Post by Thea Queen Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:03 am

Thea needed some time to herself she was living a double life for quite some time and it was taking it's toll on her. She felt like visiting Metropolis. Walking through the city with her dagger concealed in the waist band of her pants and a small sword underneath her jacket. She had learned to be prepared where ever she was.

Ending up in Centennial Park. She was just minding her own business when she ended up to close to someone and they pulled out a sword. Backing up slightly she looked at the situation. Deciding that she should just talk this through and if needed she was prepared to fight. "I was just out for a walk I didn't mean to disturb you."
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Titania Archard Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:14 pm

KOS-MOS made her sword vanish and she eyed the girl carefully. "Subject armed yet not current threat." Titania shrugged with an absent sigh before thinking of what she had to do next. Clearly that wasn't very citizen like of her to quickly draw arms against someone. "My apologies, due to certain circumstances it is difficult for me to be out and about." KOS-MOS had a lot to learn but it was only rare occurrences that she actually venture out without her master.

KOS-MOS was silently running information from the database on the woman in front of her, maybe it would shed some light on what or more correctly who she was. "My master gave me the name of Titania. But I prefer my true cyborg name. KOS-MOS." Her eyes sparked blue once again and she arched an eyebrow "Is this something you humans do often just go for walks? What is said purpose of these walks?"
Titania Archard
Titania Archard
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down