DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana)

2 posters

Go down

Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) Empty Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana)

Post by Charles Stark Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:53 pm

Charles sighed as he found himself stuck yet again in the palace of Prometheus. He currently was working on polishing the stairs and making them sparkle as requested. It was as of late one of the physical labour chores that he had to complete as he had to do it all by hand. His back ached where he was hit with a whip last night after he finished all of his chores. He knew this was his punishment and though it hurt he had to stay strong. He had to hide his pain though he knew that both Caius and Asmund knew of his pain. As they were the one's who inflicted it on him as punishment for tying to run from them.

He had known that their was also a female a daughter to his master though he had never met her. Running a hand over his head as he finished polishing one step he slowly moved down to the next careful not to mark them up.
Charles Stark
Charles Stark
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana) Empty Re: Must Serve, Must Avoid Pain (Hana)

Post by Hana Dawnblood Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:06 pm

Hana looked at the castle. She was booooooooored. She couldn't go see Lucifer the weird boy in the dungeons as Caius was there!!! When he wasn't daddy was. She wanted someone to play with her!! Pouting she wandered through the castle. Physically she was mature and grown...mentality and maturity wise she was still a child. Even by their races years she was a child. She made her way through the building until she came across Charles. "You! Play with me Charles! You don't ever come see me anymore since I was little. I don't like it...you promsied to help brother take care of me." She said in a very pissy and unhappy tone.
Hana Dawnblood
Hana Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Stark Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Charles looked up when he heard Hana's voice. Sighing slightly this might end up in more punishment but he could not say no to her as well. He was in a tight spot he had to get his work done. Standing up he ran a hand through his hair. "What do you wish to play Mistress Hana?" He asked and smiled slightly. Though he needed to work. He stretched and winced slightly do to the cuts on his back. He had to work but he also had to play with her dang it this was a tough place to be in.
Charles Stark
Charles Stark
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Dawnblood Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:31 am

Hana looked at Charles and stared at him. Glaring at him as intimidatingly as she could. Even though she didn't want to hurt Nanny Charles. He really wasnt giving her much choice. "Let's go play in my room!" She said. Pulling on his sleeve. "Plus I need your help. There is a big spider in my room. I need you to get it out." She said seriously. The spider was a couple inches wide. She pulled on him as she giggled a bit. Using her abilities the floors with water and wind became bright and shiny. Sparkling nicely. "Now come play with me and help me. If you're good I'll help your ouchies all better alright?"
Hana Dawnblood
Hana Dawnblood
Villains
Villains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down