DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Serving the crowd (Open) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Serving the crowd (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Serving the crowd (Open) Empty Serving the crowd (Open)

Post by Lucy Storelle Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:42 am

Serving the crowd (Open) Latest?cb=20130821114010

Being the socialite she was Lucy loved being a waitress and she quickly walked over to a new person who had come in. They looked a little tired, but it was almost five a.m so it was understandable.

"Hi and welcome to Lucky Jons burger bar sweetie, my name is Lucy and I will be your waiter.  We have our Tuesday special, pork ribs and curly wurly cutie pie fries with a side of sunshine, or we have our nine-ninety-nine dollar deals. Can I get you a drink or something else  cutie?" She asked the person, her smile genuine and waited for them to answer. It was early morning but she didn't mind, all kinds of people came in at all kinds of hours!
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Serving the crowd (Open) Empty Re: Serving the crowd (Open)

Post by Rachel Warren Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:06 pm

It had been another late night at the office.. there were many of those when you had a full orginization to run..and had to be secret about it. Central City was full of people she was responsible for. That did not just include the seventh Sanctum, but the Meta humans.. both good and bad.. and every person that could be harmed by those Meta humans.

So everyone needed food after that.. and not many establishments were open at this time in the morning, so Rachel chose Lucky jons.

She was wearing all black.. black t-shirt, black leggings, black coat, as if she was trying to blend in.. which she had to since Katherine was still out there. When the cute waitress came up to her, Rachel just glanced up, making a mental note of everything from the color of her socks to her body language and choice of words. "A coke would be nice thank you" her lips pulled into the smallest of smirks "I'll also take the special." She added
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Still smiling widely Lucy listened to the girls order, "One coke and special coming up sweetie." She answered, placing the order out the back then came back with a bottle of coke and a glass with ice. "Would you like the glass or just straight out of the bottle ?" Lucy asked, she didn't care what time it was she was bouncy and happy.

Usually she tried not to read people's minds, it was just easier if she didn't. Got her into less trouble. "You look like you had a late night sugar. This one's on the house." She said to the woman, placing her food down. Delicious ribs and awesome fries with a golden sunshine cookie.
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Warren Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Rachel nodded once to the waitress and returned her attention to making sure the surroundings were clear. The Ten commandments were everywhere, and Rachel was pretty far up on their hit list.. or more like capture list as Katherine would not want Rachel killed. At least her sister loved her that much.

Not to mention there were Meta humans out there, and it was her job to try and pick them out, so she was on high alert for that. Luckily the place was dead so she only had one target, and that was her waitress. From what Rachel knew of Meta's they were awkward.. or in control of their emotions, trying to shy away from public eyes, so she was fairly certain her waitress was not a Meta, which allowed her a little ease.

When her waitress returned with the coke, Rachel smiled at her "I am fine with the bottle thanks." and then returned to her thoughts.

Later what she was brought her food and offered for it to be on the house, Rachel just shook her head "I can pay, I make more than you do and do not wish to put you out" She said in a tone that was not disrespectful..or forceful, but in a way that made sure her waitress knew that Rachel was not going to back down.
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Lucy couldn't help but smile as the woman declined to take the free food, "Alright then." She said, hell at this time of night no one ever really charged it wasn't worth it.

She froze though as the woman's thoughts hit her, Ten Commandments? Seventh Sanctum? What did this woman know of that, she dropped the breadbowl as she looked at her, before quickly regaining herself and kneeling to pick up the dropped rolls so she could toss them in the bin.
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Warren Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Rachel picked up this sudden moment of shock for no reason, and this raised her suspicion. No one was around to scare her, and its not like its that much of a shock someone turned down free food. The only conclusion was this person had some sort of disability.. or they had some sort of Meta power that set it off. What it could be though, Rachel didn't know, so she simply asked nicely "Are you alright?"
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:02 pm

Lucy stared at the woman, "What do you know of the seventh sanctum?" She asked her, looking. Observing. Her cousin was part of it, and she knew of it but what did this woman have to do with it?

"I am fine. Now answer the question." Lucy told the woman, she didn't have much outside of telepathy, but she was learning how to make it stronger .
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Warren Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 am

Rachel froze. How could this waitress know of a top secret organization like the seventh Sanctum. Rachel knew of almost everyone who knew of it..and everyone who worked for it.. and she had never met this women in her life.

"The question remains, how do you know if it" the sweetness in Rachel's voice had left, leaving it cold and intimidating. Her hand began to rest over the handle of the pistol in her jacket, ready to pull it if needed.
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:34 pm

Lucy looked at the woman " I'm Clan Taymele, Thanayelle , is, was my cousin . " Lucy answered, her eyes going pure black like the family trait enabled it to . Just so she could prove her clan before switching back , " It's no big deal sweetie I just heard what you were thinking ." Lucy said bubbly. " Don't bother shooting either it will be more paperwork for you then me. Just finish your tootsie wootsie breakfast ."

Returning to normal she finished clearing the rest of the other diners plates away, and went out back briefly before sitting behind the counter.
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Warren Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:15 pm

That didn't exactly put Rachel's mind at ease. So she had a reason to know OF the Seventh Sanctum, but how could she know that Rachel was a part of it. Anyone who knew of it knew not to mention it to totally strangers, so why did this woman break that rule? Rachel was going to find out, however to strike now would not be prudent, so she returned to her food.

However something stuck in her mind. heard what she was thinking. God.. how could she have MISSED that. She gazed over at the waitress.. now seeing her as a threat.. there were things in Rachels mind that could bring the downfall of the Seventh Sanctum, and no one but her could know them.. however now her waitress did.
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Lucy rubbed her forehead as this woman overthought everything . " God stop thinking sweetie your thoughts are pounding and I'm not trying to listen . Don't worry sweetie I'm not a threat . Jeez." She mentioned, rolling her eyes .

She continued to clean up , " And keep your hands out of your panties sugar that gun will do more damage to you then to me." She bubbled, Ringing up the till and waiting . Sitting and texting on her phone , waiting . " FYI unless you pound the thoughts I can't hear them I can block it so calm your sexy ass down ."
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Warren Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:42 am

SO wait, her waitress was now flirting with her as she threatened Rachel was well? Maybe Rachel needed to change her tactics. She got up and walked over to her waitress. She let her coldness drop and put on a sweet, flirty face. She leaned forward so that her lips were by her waitress's ear and whispered sensually "My hands aren't in my panties.. though I wouldn't mind if yours were sexy" a hand gently rested on her waitress's waist. She tried not to think about her plan.. for she didn't really have one, she was making it up as she went along, for this was the only defense against a mind reader.
Rachel Warren
Rachel Warren

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Storelle Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Though she wasn't threatening the other woman, she was Suprised when she came up very close to her ear and giggled. " Keep talking like that and I will kiss you darling ." Lucy said, really she wasn't a threat she was just a bubbly , happy member of the Taymele clan who didn't take life too seriously .

" Finished your breakfast ?" Lucy asked the older woman , smiling at her . This could get very interesting , as she hadn't figured the other woman was into women as well
Lucy Storelle
Lucy Storelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down