DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David)

3 posters

Go down

You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) Empty You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David)

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 am

Oliver had got a message that Thea wanted to meet with him. He had no idea why? However he wanted to find out what she wanted to speak to him about. Moira was out for the day so he told her to stop by the manor. He was waiting for her in the sitting room. He knew she it was hard for her after she was kicked out by their own mother.

Though Oliver was happy that she had wanted to talk to him. And was curious as to where she was for the last couple months. He had no communication with her and was about to send another search party out for her. Though the last one he learned that she would show up when she felt like it.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) Empty Re: You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David)

Post by Thea Queen Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:54 pm

It felt weird going into her family house after being kicked out by her own mother just months before but Ollie had promised that Moira was out. So knocking on the door before she walked in. Thea still couldn't believe that she was doing this she was so nervous.

As she saw her brother in the sitting room she stopped at the door way she couldn't do this. Thea just wanted to leave but she had promised David that she would tell her brother what she had been doing. Taking a deep breath she walked in and took a seat across from her brother.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David) Empty Re: You Have Betrayed Me (Thea & David)

Post by David Shuter Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:37 pm

David was nervous. mostly for Thea's sake. Oliver could be... unpredictable.. when it came to right and wrong and when it came to his family.. He was especially unpredictable when it came to both at the same time. There was no doubt about it, Thea had done wrong, David had the scar to prove it.. but she came out with it in the end to him.. when it would have been easier to keep it secret. Now all David hoped was she would keep something else secret.. for he didn't have his weapons on him, and Oliver was very deadly when it came to hand to hand. Especially when it came to sleeping with his sister without his knowledge.

He walked in after Thea and kept to the wall, keeping his distance from the family members. He was there for support.. not to be part of the argument "Been a while Oliver" David broke the silence with.

David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Queen Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 am

Oliver looked up when Thea entered though his eyes looked past her at David he was wondering why he was here. Though he went back to Thea. "So what did you want to tell me Thea?" He asked his eyes not leaving her face. He was watching her body movements when David spoke he looked up at him briefly. "It has David."

After months of not talking Thea finally made contact with him. She had ignored him when he went to visit her and Thana in their new home. Oliver understood though she felt estranged from their family.
Oliver Queen
Oliver Queen
Heroes
Heroes

https://dcuniverse.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Thea Queen Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:50 am

Thea looked up at her older brother when he spoke. She then glanced quickly over at David then back at her brother. Really she didn't want to do this but she had to. "Umm I have been keeping a secret from you for the past year. I have secretly been part of the League of Assassins. When you thought I was missing I was actually taken in by the League at first I didn't want to join but Ra's al Ghul told me that you were The Arrow."

She said as she looked down at her hands waiting for his response. He couldn't hate her right? Though Thea wasn't sure her brother was kind of unpredictable since his return from the island.
Thea Queen
Thea Queen
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:42 am

David nodded, knowing Oliver was probably kind of pissed that David was here.. on Thea's side. Especially since Oliver and David had fought together more than Thea and David had. So he figured he would probably take a neutral stance on this whole thing. So he remained silent.

He however broke his silence when she mentioned he joined the league and he said "She sent a Meta to kill me.. so its no big deal Oliver."
David Shuter
David Shuter
Heroes
Heroes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down