DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

Post by Kristem Kali Wed May 13, 2015 9:54 pm

"I am a very different type of fighter when I have an intent to kill. I am not ashamed of the fact that I am a killer, I reveal in the kill. I know that makes me a bad person, by all accounts, but it's who I've always been. I am proud of my monster, and when I fight to kill, I become the monster, and I become something more. I wish that you never see me like that, as no one ever lives to tell the tale of it," Kristem admits soberly, taking the drink that Thana ordered and downing it.

"Trust me, you will not find that version of me cute," Kristem stated.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 12:33 am

Thana nodded at what Kristem said " Aren't we all ." She mused , " Hey you wanna go ? Go somewhere. Quiet ?" Thana asked , she was starting to get a headache here as it was .

"Pretty sure I'm going to find you cute no matter where or what form of you you are ." Thana said, and smiled as she downed her drink as well.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 12:42 am

"A quiet place would be nice, I have some things that I guess I should talk to someone about, though I'll want to grab all of my gear from the crappy motel I'm currently staying in. It slipped out earlier, so I'll just say it, the League is looking to recruit me and I'm not having it, so I best stay prepared right now, if that's okay with you," Kristem says, getting up from the bar.

"And I still doubt that, but I guess you are sticking around, so I guess time will tell," Kristem replies to the 'cute' comment with.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 12:53 am

Thana looked at Kristem and nodded, "Its alright, the League are difficult." Thana said, god she hoped Sithis didn't pop in for the next few days...or years. She looked at the girl, "Would you want to be a hero?" Thana asked her, "Join the good side, you have the training for it. You could have your own city, or be a helper for the heroes."

Thana nodded, "I don't plan on going anywhere, but come on your staying with me for a bit." Thana told her, "And no you don't have a choice."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 1:20 am

Kristem considered what Thana said for a couple minutes. "I don't think I could ever be a pure hero, I just love the violence way too much, and the killing. Maybe I could be an anti-hero, would you still support me if I went that way?" Kristem responds with.

"Well, let me get my stuff, and we can head to your place," Kristem announces.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 1:22 am

Thana looked at her, "Anti Hero? You want to be a Villan?" Thana asked, and shrugged, "As long as you didn't hurt the ones I love, or plan on destroying the city and only killed the bad ones yeah I would. I used to be like you." Thana told her, "But I would always try help you."

Thana nodded and went to the car , opening it. " Hop in, what motel are you staying at?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 1:29 am

Kristem gives Thana a strange look, "You've honestly never heard the term Anti-Hero? Well, I'll be damned. An anti-hero, I guess it could be best put as someone who acts like a villain, but does it in the name of good, no, that isn't a good explanation. It's someone who kills, maims, tortures, all of that, and isn't afraid to do something that most would find morally wrong, to, at the end of the day, achieve something heroic, I guess. Am I making any sense to you?" Kristem said, stumbling through the explanation.

"I'm staying at the Safe Haven's Motel, it's not far from the gym you met me at," Kristem says as she gets in the car.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 1:31 am

Thana nodded, "Basically the same thing that I was." Thana said, she didn't really want to talk about what she was or could do when needed. "I get it, I just don't call it that." Thana explained, and smiled at her. "We always need people who can do the work that others can't. I'm just not allowed to any more."

Thana nodded, and started up the car and drove to Safe Haven's Motel, and turned on the radio. Listening to some band or another. "Why don't you become an on-call?" Thana asked her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 1:37 am

Kristem grinned back and wrapped the girl up in a hug, "I know you won't want to talk about it now, but if you ever do, come to me. I also guess that I'll become that person when you need it," she told her new friend.

"What do you mean by an on call?" asked the girl as they drove.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 1:47 am

Thana smiled and hugged her back, a little awkwardly as she was driving but did it anyway. Thana kept driving and took a left hand turn.

"It means that you keep your head down, stay under the radar. Don't go out killing every night, but when a firefight goes down I call you, text you, whatever. I get in contact with you and you get to have your fair share of kick ass and when needed and in turn you are protected and not charged for doing it and the police stay off your back."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 1:53 am

"That sounds like a pretty sweet deal, but I'll have to find something to do for money. My job is as a bounty hunter slash assassin, which can take me anywhere. My next job was actually supposed to take me to Central City in a couple day, but if you think you'll need me here, I can call it off," Kristem explains as the pair pull into the parking lot of the Motel.

Kristem got out of the car and started to head towards her room. "If you want to come help carry stuff you can, it would be nice to have the extra set of hands."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 1:56 am

Thana smiled at her, "I can get you a job if you want, it wont be super fancy but it will pay well." Thana explained, "Act as a civilian as much as possible. I would rather you didn't go to Central City." Thana said, without saying much they both knew a little more about each other then either were going to say. "Hey I don't know about being a hero. I'm just a civilian." She said, and smiled as she got out of the car.

Thana nodded, "As I said I am a civilian, but I would rather my new friend stays here."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 2:02 am

"I'll cancel the Central City job, and we'll talk about work, but you told me you were going to take me somewhere, so are you going to help me pick up my stuff so we can go to whatever magical place you are whisking me away to now," Kristem replied with, guessing the girl got confused on where she was intending on going.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 2:12 am

Thana smiled and nodded at her, "Yes." She said, "Come on lets get your gear, then we can go okay?" Thana told her and walked inside to the motel and waited to be shown where to go.

Smiling as she walked Thana followed, "Don't worry I know where this magical place is." Thana promised her, and followed.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 2:19 am

Kristem walked up the stairs and down the way a little to the door to her room. Pulling out the keys she quickly unlocked it. Entering inside, Kristem says, "There should be two bags over by the bed, one with all of my real weapons in it, and the other with my clothes in it. I need to grab the bag full of money from behind the false wall."

Kristem opened the closet and kicked one of the corners, causing the far side to pop open, revealing the duffle bag full of money. Kristem lifts it up and comments to herself, "Yep, still feels like just short of a Mil."

Kristem closes the secret door, and then exits the closet. "Hey, pass me the weapons bag," she yells to her companion, holding out her hand.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 2:21 am

Following Kristem in Thana went over to the bed, and picked up the two bags, when she yelled out Thana hardly looked up and lifted the weapons bag up and threw it to Kristem. Rather hard actually, "Oh sorry. Gym girl." Thana told her, and winced.

"Sorry. Forgot us girls aren't supposed to be strong. Right got your clothes and toiletry bag here, anything else you need?" Thana asked her.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 2:25 am

Kristem caught the bag easily. "Remember dear, I'm not that dainty either, women are supposed to be strong, at least in our line of work. I got those two, and the near million from my last job, so yeah, sounds good, let's head back to the car and you can tell me about where we are going," Kristem tells the girl, heading out, locking the place behind her.

Kristem dropped her two bag off at the car and dropped her keys off at the counter before returning and jumping in the passenger seat.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 2:30 am

Thana laughed slightly, "Uhuh." She said, and walked downstairs carrying the girls bag easily over her shoulder for her. She smiled and waited, and went into her car.

Thana waited for Kristem to get in then started her car and drove off. " We are going to my safehouse." Thana explained, and took off into the city.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 am

"Oh, and does dear old overprotective brother know you have a safehouse?" Kristem teased. "Also, kind of surprised you didn't blink at the fact that I have basically a million dollars in a duffle bag in the back of your car."
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 2:39 am

Thana looked at her, "Adoptive Father, not brother. Eww." She said, and shrugged. "He knows I have one, he just doesn't know where.'' Thana explained, and shrugged at the girl saying she had a million dollars. Saying simply. "Money means nothing."

Thana drove for another half hour, not saying much, then pulled up at a warehouse, that looked more like a house then a warehouse but was a warehouse and dialled a number on her phone, the warehouse opening she drove in and lights flicked down the warehouse opening it up. It was double storey, the upstairs more of a house and where they were the garage slash kitchen slash loungeroom, but almost everything was open with only minimal walls separating it all. But it was all organised. " Go chill on the couch if you want, " Thana said and pointed to one side of the warehouse, where a giant, and she meant giant like took up a hole wall was all black. "Infra red TV, like a normal one just a lot lot bigger." Thana explained, "Chuck your stuff over there for now."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 2:56 am

Arriving at the warehouse, Kristem stood in awe for a second before saying, "No wonder money means nothing to you."

Kristem wandered around a little bit, looking at all the technology and just the space itself. "How the hell do you have a place like this, and not have people know where it is. I imagine the power draw on a place like this would be noticeable to people who knew what to look for," Kristem asked.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 3:00 am

Thana laughed and smiled and jumped on her favourite computer chair, and pointed around her. "I built this." Thana explained, "All the electronics and no, its off the grid. Quite literally Starling City switched from hmm easiest way to explain it. Okay basically it switched from Analogue electricity, to Digital, but when they change over they never delete the Analogue so its an untapped power source. Some computer nerds use it, because it is literally infinite untapped power. Makes for awesome gaming nights, because only computer nerds know how to tap in to it." Thana explained, and looked at her screens, pulling them up.

"My father was a wealthy business man on both sides of the law, both legal and illegal companies so when he died, I got everything. Most of it is stored away but they don't notice a few million from the interest here and there."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 3:13 am

"That's always good, staying off the grid. I imagine I know at least one of the other people who use this analogue power system. You wouldn't happen to know of a hacker slash information broker that goes by the name The Seer. She's also quite the gamer, though I don't think she uses the Seer as her online tag," Kristem asks her friend.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 3:22 am

Thana looked at her and nodded, "We don't use the name hacker." Thana told her, "Computer Nerds, Techies, that type of stuff." She explained with a smile, "I know of the Seer, she is a major hacker and what I would call an ally." Thana told her with a smile, it was easy to talk to Kristem.

"Its not her online tag no, her online tag is Lovegood. I'm little Red riding hood." Thana said with a soft smile, "We play Halo, CoD and Nimirina its like a super nerd locked game. Same team, we verse the guys." Thana explained, "Oh are you hungry or thirsty or anything? Pick any bed upstairs or downstairs, I don't mind or care really my only rule is don't touch the tech unless I'm here. There's a laptop and the tv of course, unlimited internet so go to town. But don't touch the other stuff, okay?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 3:37 am

"Really, from what I heard, Lovegood is a major Dawn of War Player, like competitive, though she never shows up at LANS but alas, I don't follow that scene too closely, so I may to thinking of someone else. Either way, it's always nice to hear of female gamers. I'm one too, though I tend to stay over on the side of the moba, not so much to shooters," Kristem commented as she moved over and collapsed on the couch, fishing out her laptop.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next