DC Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Switch Accounts

Staff Team

Admin Jules

Admin Em

Admin Lexa

Latest topics
» Blake Van Dross (WIP)
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 10:11 pm by Blake Van Dross

» Jesse al Ghul (WIP)
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 9:36 pm by Jesse al Ghul

» Site Rules
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm by Oliver Queen

» Site Plot
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 9:54 am by Oliver Queen

» Member Directory
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:09 pm by Oliver Queen

» Power Claims
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:43 pm by Oliver Queen

» Canon Claims
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:32 pm by Oliver Queen

» Oliver Queen
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:05 pm by Oliver Queen

» Application
Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 7:21 am by Oliver Queen

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 am

Thana smiled, "Yeah she plays that too." Thana told her, and nodded. "Password is GAMER." She said, "for the Wifi."

"You didn't answer me, are you hungry or thirsty or anything? I think I'm going to get KFC, or pizza, or chinese or all of the above. Want any?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Eff it lets have fun. (Kristem, Invite)

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 3:46 am

"Oh, you know the way straight to my heart, KFC, make sure to get me some of the crispy strips, I love those things, as long as you don't mind dear," Kristem yelled from her place on the couch.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 3:50 am

Smiling and laughing Thana picked up the phone, "Great." She said, "Thank god for Starling City home delivery."

With a grin on her face Thana ordered what Kristem wanted and ordered food for herself, a giant giant meal, she didn't care she loved her KFC. "Thank you." Thana said, and gave the address to where to deliver it. Hanging up she looked at Kristem with a smile, "They think I'm just a car fixer upper or something, as its a real mechanic neighbourhood."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 4:05 am

"You, a mechanic, that must be a tough act to sell sometimes," Kristem teased.

"Okay, I've sent off the message for cancelling the Coast City job. If any jobs come up in Stirling, I'll consult you before taking them, though I'm also just staying on the dossier list, cause it's a good source of info," Kristem says from her computer.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 4:19 am

Thana raised an eyebrow and pointed behind her to the cars, some fully fixed some still in the process. "Oh yes so difficult when I actually am one." Thana said, "I fixed up the car I drove you in." She reminded her.

Thana nodded, "Wait you know the dossier list?" THana asked her, and shrugged. "Well I'll have you in a job by the morning, do you want to be a butchers apprentice, waitress, I need some things to go off. "
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 am

"Really, I wouldn't have guess that you fixed up cars for fun. Eh, well, I guess everyone has a hobby, not all of them obvious," Kristem commented back.

"Know the Dossier's list, I have access to it, why are you so surprised a high end assassin would have access to a thing like the Dossier's list?" Kristem responded.

"Can you get me a job as a gym trainer or something, a place where a body like this would make sense and fit in instead of standing out. I mean, a super buff waitress would leave an impression on people, but not a buff gym cashier or something, if you catch my drift," Kristem tells Thana.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 4:31 am

Thana laughed, "I forgot killer assassin Dossier list." Thana said and pointed to her computer where she had her own list. "I'm not active any more, you would of , if you did heard of me as Red." She explained, "The Rapist killer."

Thana didn't say much more but the KFC arrived and she paid for it, leaving a large tip and brought the gigantic KFC bucket in. And sat on the couch, sharing the bucket with her. "Hmm gym.....I think I can help." She told her, "I can get you credentials and all that bullshit."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 4:39 am

"No, not the list of Dossiers for the assassin's themselves, but Dossiers for targets, it's how people choose their jobs now a days," Kristem commented.

"Wait, you're Red, I heard that girl was good, no wonder you could keep up so easily," Kristem told her friend, crossing her arms and leaning her head on the back of Thana's chair. "Hey there I am, Malk," Kristem says as she points to her name on the list.

"I do have a couple of credentials already, as well as enough black belts I could do teaching martial arts," Kristem proposes.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 4:43 am

Thana nodded, "Yeah that list, its been a while guess I'm getting rusty." SHe said with a smile, and shrugged and nodded. "Yeah that was, is me." Thana told her, then smiled.

Thana nodded, "Nice to meet you Malk. Now lets go eat on the couch." Thana said, "Okay, well I can get you in. You start in two days okay? Until then get to know the city. And no killing."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 4:59 am

"So, out of curiosity, what all do you have on Malk?" Kristem says, flopping down on the couch.

"I'll agree to that as long as I have the right to use any means necessary to defend myself against the League. Those assholes won't stop coming till you put them down most of the time," Kristem states.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 5:04 am

Thana shrugged, "More then what you think. Lets not talk about those lives tonight." Thana said with a smile, then nodded as she asked to take safety defences.

She nodded, "You can do that, I have no problem with self defence. AS LONG as it is self defence, okay?" Thana said, and nodded. THen tucked into her chicken wing, happily gnawing away on it. She ate and smiled, "Stho, what movie do you want to watch?:
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 5:55 pm

"Okay, I will let that life go for now, but it isn't something we'll just leave alone for forever, you do understand I quite like being Malk," Kristem commented.

"Yes, I know, I have kept a low profile before," Krstiem says.

Kristem gets up and goes over to her bag, pulling out a dvd, "You ever seen the film Sexy Evil Genius?" Kristem asks.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Thana nodded, "I understand you can never give it up fully. Its how we are and were trained ." Thana said, she knew more then most and could relate to Malk.

"Okay good, low profile is good. Sexy Evil Genius? Sounds like an adult film." Thana commented, "Don't think so, I don't think I have seen that."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 7:18 pm

"Sexy Evil Genius is not an adult film, it's a fun one set movie. It also features Seth Green and Michelle Trachtenberg from Buffy, it's a great film. I originally saw it on Netflix. It's no longer on there, but I've gotten a copy on DVD now, as you can see," Kristem explains.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 7:26 pm

Thana smiled and laughed, "Alright, put it on." Thana said, and laughed. Taking the CD and putting it in and waved her hand to turn it on. The whole wall turning into the TV screen.

" I could of got it off the internet, once its on there its always on there." She explained, but ate her chicken and began watching the movie.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristem Kali Thu May 14, 2015 7:37 pm

"Yeah, I probably could have found it online as well, but I'm always one for the more tactile form of the actual DVD. Now shush," Kristem says as the movie starts up.

Having seen the movie a number of times, Kristem only payed half attention, ending up falling asleep right after the bathroom scene between Seth Green's and Michelle Trachtenberg's characters.
Kristem Kali
Kristem Kali
Citizens
Citizens

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Thu May 14, 2015 10:03 pm

Thana smiled and shushed as she was told to, happily eating her
chicken she watched the movie through, and saw Kristem fall
asleep so didn't wake her .Instead she lightly put a blanket over
her and went and looked at her computers. Going over systems and
looking at things.

When her little beeper went off Thana looked at her wrist before
going over to a fridge and pulling two needles out and injecting
herself in the heart and arm, before sitting back down and eating
the leftover chicken she had re heated. Passing the night away.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3